Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Could be but it isn't hard to connect the dots to the Raiders for Brady or another QB.

Oh I agree. I just don't think New England is going to move on from him and he knows that, so why not get some more cash out of them.

I'd welcome Brady here and draft a QB to groom behind him.

• Like 2

I'm not saying it can't happen, but let's be real here. Nothing has changed between yesterday and today. 

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

At least I have confidence Mayock and Gruden will do their best to upgrade from Carr

That's fine, but stop acting like it's a done deal with so many dominoes that have to fall first.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Looks like you can remove JJ from the passing attack next year if we keep Carr.  Not saying Carr is fragile but he seems to be a little sensitive.  Josh should refrain from making any comments about his current teammates possibly getting replaced.  Could make things a little awkward if they are not.

• Like 1

I don't think I can get behind this at all.  Not because I don't want better QB performance.  But because it's Tom Brady.  I've grown to hate (but respect) him since 2002.  Tuck rule game.  I almost feel like we're selling our souls to the devil.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Totty said:

I don't think I can get behind this at all.  Not because I don't want better QB performance.  But because it's Tom Brady.  I've grown to hate (but respect) him since 2002.  Tuck rule game.  I almost feel like we're selling our souls to the devil.  

The only reason I would be okay with him is that I feel he has been genuine in his responses about that play.  If he came out and said the fans and players just need to get over it or we still would have won I would say no but he has been cool about it since it has happened.  Even the Woodson Brady interview was funny.  

5 minutes ago, Totty said:

There's been many Raiders who were Broncos and Chiefs before coming to us. When they put on the silver and black , it is all family

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

There's been many Raiders who were Broncos and Chiefs before coming to us. When they put on the silver and black , it is all family

Exactly... 49ers welcomed a real rival in Sherman and he changed the cutler of that defense and mind you Seattle and 49ers is a real rivalry and Sherman played a big part of the 49ers not going to the Super Bowl a couple of times. 

Get this done you weirdo Mark Davis 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1