Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

Manning never did really recover from that neck injury, he was absolutely on HGH from 2012 to 2014. He came off it late in the 2014 season when the first report came out HGH was being shipped to the Manning residence under his wifes name. And Peyton is my favorite QB of all time. Just saying the Tom situation is not comparable. Toms arm is fully still there and if you actually watch his tape, he’s 100% still a Top 10 QB. Gotta stop watchin box scores. 

Amari to the Pats, Tom wins MVP, Amari has 1500 yards, and Pats win the SB.

What a blow to the Carr Lovers and people claiming Brady doesn't have it anymore. As we've been proven, Amari was never the issue. That was always Carr. Amari is a Top 10 WR in the NFL on Dallas. He makes Dak look way better than he actually is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I wouldn't say this rookie class is overrated, Jacobs OPOY, Maxx could have been DPOY lots of contributions from guy's and Abrams everyone was loving him until his injury. The question is will these guys continue to progress and can Mayock continue to draft well. Adding Tom Brady we  are a playoff team factor in another good draft and FA who knows what would happen. Let's reach the playoffs first anything can happen once you are in. I think people are being disingenuous to say Super Bowl or bust.

Well if you sign Brady i think you’re expecting a Super Bowl. 

I really brought up Tom Brady as a dream scenario two months ago with little hope of it happening and here we’re two months later and looks like the Raiders will do anything to get Brady. There are a few people who been on the Brady to Vegas bus if it happens it’s gonna be a great day! 

• Like 1