Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

2 hours ago, Totty said:

I don't think I can get behind this at all.  Not because I don't want better QB performance.  But because it's Tom Brady.  I've grown to hate (but respect) him since 2002.  Tuck rule game.  I almost feel like we're selling our souls to the devil.  

I agree.  I've only hated Brady for, lets see, two decades.  Tuck Rule.  My friend told me about the meeting at the UFC event.  I thought AH OH!  Mark doesn't just go over and say hello without a reason.  I mean like hi Tom.  Do you have any black attire in your wardrobe? 

I doubt NE will let him go.  Then I thought, what will this do to Derek Carr's ego....well maybe it will make him play better.

• Like 1

Lol I heard Carr is the #1 Trend on Twitter in the United States due to this Brady story. And it’s just a massive meme fest of how sensitive Carr is and how he must be on suicide watch. And this is 95% non Raider fans. 

Amazing how Carr fans think us Raiders fans who are critical of Carr are some kind minority. This is actually how the other 31 teams fans think of Carr. He’s sensitive, he’s ridiculously conservative, and he’s a Bottom 10 QB. This is how he is viewed by everyone. 

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Adam Scheftler doesn’t tweet things like this without multiple close sources inside Bradys camp. He would never just tweet things for the hell of it like Ian Crapoport. 

True. And shows maybe Gruden/Mayock are not committed to Carr despite what his stands keep telling us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol I heard Carr is the #1 Trend on Twitter in the United States due to this Brady story. And it’s just a massive meme fest of how sensitive Carr is and how he must be on suicide watch. And this is 95% non Raider fans. 

Amazing how Carr fans think us Raiders fans who are critical of Carr are some kind minority. This is actually how the other 31 teams fans think of Carr. He’s sensitive, he’s ridiculously conservative, and he’s a Bottom 10 QB. This is how he is viewed by everyone. 

Citing twitter as a source is misguided. Twitter is 98% bottom dwelling loser fans who just go there to spew angry nonsense because they hate themselves and need people on social media to hear it.

• Like 3

Just now, big_palooka said:

Citing twitter as a source is misguided. Twitter is 98% bottom dwelling loser fans who just go there to spew angry nonsense because they hate themselves and need people on social media to hear it.

It's also bold to assume most of Raiders twitter has a brain... spoiler alert, they don't.

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

Point taken, but how Carr is viewed by the other 31 fanbases is more aligned with the Raider fans who have been critical of Carr and keeping a close eye on him every season. Compared to others who think Carr is 100% our franchise QB. 

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

:Derek is our qb. Tom is  a hof but i trust Carr to get us where we need to be" . He sounded like he trust mayock and Gruden not Carr. Whatere they decide to do we will be good to go. Ask any saints player or kc player or 49ers player about their qb and they give a much better response than that. 

Really? he didn’t say that Brady was an upgrade or that he’d prefer him. It’s Tom Brady, no one is going to actually say he’s taken a step back out of fear that he actually won’t. Brady is like a comic character, no one will declare him dead until there’s a body.  I toook it as it’s not his decision but management because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter what he wants. Now other players when asked about Carr have stood behind him: Crosby, Incognito, Brown etc. 

36 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Really? he didn’t say that Brady was an upgrade or that he’d prefer him. It’s Tom Brady, no one is going to actually say he’s taken a step back out of fear that he actually won’t. Brady is like a comic character, no one will declare him dead until there’s a body.  I toook it as it’s not his decision but management because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter what he wants. Now other players when asked about Carr have stood behind him: Crosby, Incognito, Brown etc. 

If he believed in Carr he would had endorsed him point blank. Jacobs was our best offensive player and would endorse him in that comment. Ask jacobs about his oline or fullback and his response is way different that that. Ask san fran rbs about jimmy and their statement is better than that. 

• Like 1

Tom Brady was one of the legendary QBs in pregame festivities. Brady has more rings than all of them HOFs

Even at his advanced age, Tom Brady brings a lot more winning player culture around him. The rub that can help the organization on the young players is rare to get. To get that player in your building is not available every day and can turn this organization around

I can't believe there's people serious about not wanting to bring one of the best winning QB of all time on the team. It is a no brainer, we gotta do what it takes to get him