Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

There's been many Raiders who were Broncos and Chiefs before coming to us. When they put on the silver and black , it is all family

Call me old fashioned but I can't ever let go of that bull**** game.  🤷‍♂️

15 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

This is pretty much a certain confirming that the players on the team believe that we can seriously change QBs next year

do you know the context of the quote?

because if he was asked on his thoughts about the tom brady rumor.. how else is he supposed to answer?

Look, I hated Brady and the Pats for probably ten years after the Tuck Rule game, but over time I looked past it bc I rooted for them when they played teams like Pittsburgh and the Peyton-led broncos. It's not like he did something shady or disrespectful to our team. He was the beneficiary of a terrible call. I still get angry watching the clips or even seeing the picture, but guys like Siragusa are more worthy of our hate. The raiders beating the giants in the super bowl would have been one of the top five moments of my life.

• Like 2

Dont know if Brady will come here, but just happy that Gruden-Mark-Mayock are on the same page in believing we dont have a franchise QB in Carr. He is not that guy and im glad they are at least considering an upgrade.

Sign me up for two years of Brady while developing his successor behind him.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

do you know the context of the quote?

because if he was asked on his thoughts about the tom brady rumor.. how else is he supposed to answer?

:Derek is our qb. Tom is  a hof but i trust Carr to get us where we need to be" . He sounded like he trust mayock and Gruden not Carr. Whatere they decide to do we will be good to go. Ask any saints player or kc player or 49ers player about their qb and they give a much better response than that. 

23 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

:Derek is our qb. Tom is  a hof but i trust Carr to get us where we need to be" . He sounded like he trust mayock and Gruden not Carr. Whatere they decide to do we will be good to go. Ask any saints player or kc player or 49ers player about their qb and they give a much better response than that. 

The problem is it did not sound like an endorsement of Carr.  You never want to hear he is great but...  Should have just said that is above my pay grade or Carr is my QB and that is all I know.

Personally don't see the appeal besides the novelty.

Brady would be downgrading from everything except money and RB, and I don't see a point tossing top money at a 43 year old who wasn't even great this year and will surely sundown quickly. 

• Like 2