2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

So... Tempted... To... I can’t hold it in... I’m trying... Straining... It’s coming... Ray help me... Dear God... Lawd knows I tried... With all my might...

This is what happens when your head coach has a beef with a player.  For everyone thinking we got good value for Randall, we didn’t.  If you want definitive proof, look at what the Texans just got for a legit top 5 WR in the league.  

34 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'd have traded Jamaal Williams and our second and third for Hopkins, yeah.

That's a terrible deal for the Texans.  Somebody needs to shoot O'Brien.  That dude is wrecking that team worse than McDaniels wrecked the Broncos. 

OMG.  @ET80, are you okay?  Let me get the suicide hotline number pulled up.  This is outrageous. 

Outpost agreeing with me on a trade for a WR? wtf 

Seriously though, this is wild. BOB out of control

Mike Meltser -  Violating my own media rule here: the relationship between Bill O’Brien and DeAndre Hopkins was not good, and I’ve heard that from multiple places. My own take: Bill O’Brien hasn’t accomplished enough in his life in football to have a bad relationship with a tremendous player.

• Nick Wright -  Mike is obviously right here... but the other point is this: In a world where Jalen Ramsey goes for 2 1s & a 4, and where BILL O’ BRIEN himself trades 2 1s & a 2 for Tunsil, only getting a 2 & David Johnson for Deandre Hopkins is simply unthinkable.

11 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Outpost agreeing with me on a trade for a WR? wtf 

Seriously though, this is wild. BOB out of control

im back being a packers fan now.  need to either change my username or create a new account.  grew up one before the Texans came along.  im done with this organization.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

im back being a packers fan now.  need to either change my username or create a new account.  grew up one before the Texans came along.  im done with this organization.

Sorry man, but glad to have you back! 

Packersfan713 is probably available 

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Our organization actually stans our number 1 WR,, you're safe with us now.