The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

The longer we don’t look at a RG the more I think it’s a round 2 need to be filled. We crossed one of our round 2 needs off today with the Quinn signing. 

Then lets get a SS in here so we can go all in on the draft and offense.

8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

The Bears apparently have money.

Well they can restructure Mack's contract to gain about 10 million as well as give Robinson an extension to gain even more space. Thats ehy I don't think its crazy if they go after Brady or Cam, whether we agree with it or not, and go for it in 2020 while drafting either Hurts or Montez on day 3 as the developmental. Not saying I would want this neccesarily but just trying to get in the head of a regime clearly on the hot seat

1 minute ago, howru8888 said:

Well they can restructure Mack's contract to gain about 10 million as well as give Robinson an extension to gain even more space. Thats ehy I don't think its crazy if they go after Brady or Cam, whether we agree with it or not, and go for it in 2020 while drafting either Hurts or Montez on day 3 as the developmental. Not saying I would want this neccesarily but just trying to get in the head of a regime clearly on the hot seat

Arob is going to get paid -- see Coopers 5/100 deal. Not sure if an extension would save much.

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

By the Pineiro missed FG, do you mean the Chargers game where the dip**** QB turned the ball over twice in the second half in absolute laughable fashion?

If only he side-armed the throw :x

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Arob is going to get paid -- see Coopers 5/100 deal. Not sure if an extension would save much.

Oh for sure he will but there's always those little tricks with the cap and base salary etc etc etc that can save them money in 20 and 21 where they would have the high priced Vet QB and when they're gone Robinson's deal balloons up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soulman said:

Has Floyd actually been let go?  Don't see an announcement yet.

Yes.

Just now, G08 said:

Robert Quinn! Wow

I'm warming up to it, honestly. He does get a tremendous amount of pressure. From what I've read his teammates love him. If he just gets 8 sacks it'll be beneficial, and again considering it's really only a 2-3 year deal, so what?