The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

FWIW a Jets fan friend of mine is very unhappy that they've re-signed this guy. Jets twitter didn't react well to it either.

Need to pay so much for even below average starting OL.

26 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Agreed that he has the talent, I'm just concerned on his over aggressiveness. He has thr talent to manage but I'm not sold he has thr ABILITY to not lose the games on his own. Maybe Nagy can help with much more conservative playcalling but idk. I'm not sure his field awareness is better than Trubisky's. 

Sweet mother Mary. I know it is unfair to only look at bad throws, but damn. Those were brutal. Lmao. 

And those were just the ones that should have been picked off but weren’t! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Agreed that he has the talent, I'm just concerned on his over aggressiveness. He has thr talent to manage but I'm not sold he has thr ABILITY to not lose the games on his own. Maybe Nagy can help with much more conservative playcalling but idk. I'm not sure his field awareness is better than Trubisky's.

JW desperately needs to reset. MT needs some real competition. odds are the light will come on for at least one, maybe even both which is a great problem to have

24 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

JW desperately needs to reset. MT needs some real competition. odds are the light will come on for at least one, maybe even both which is a great problem to have

I guess I'm just a bit pessimistic about both of them.  I've disliked Winston since FSU and still say he's better than Tru, but idk if either will ever become true franchise QBs. Winston would absolutely put up more points than we got last year though. 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Wonder what Mitch is thinking after being told he’s the guy and then having the bears try and fail to get replacements lol

Dunno what he's thinking but I know what he should be doing and that's spending every waking hour watching his own game tapes and a few others from KC and Philly games.  He's flunking offense and this is his last shot at passing the final.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Winston got lasik so now he can tell the difference between defenders and receivers

Better eyesight but the eyes are mounted in the same head which is where his real problems lie.  IHMO signing Winston would be a huge mistake.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Did the Panthers jettison Cam? I haven't seen that? 

Both Cam and the Carolina FO are having a pissing match about who's fault it is that he is no longer going to be there. 

I hope to hell he stays as far away from Chicago.

• Like 1