Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It's what happened. Not sure what scum would have to gain from pushing a cleared innocent child so I'm not sure why you think that seems more likely.

It's not so much that as your entrance/synopsis of what stuck out and then you clearly also voting Whicker to go along with Squire. It tells me you aren't reading the thread, which could mean that you're being caught up via chatty, or just that you somehow missed a key piece of information...which I find hard to believe, because I'm apparently the last person on earth who is willing to die on the hill that you're a very solid mafia player.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's not so much that as your entrance/synopsis of what stuck out and then you clearly also voting Whicker to go along with Squire. It tells me you aren't reading the thread, which could mean that you're being caught up via chatty, or just that you somehow missed a key piece of information...which I find hard to believe, because I'm apparently the last person on earth who is willing to die on the hill that you're a very solid mafia player.

I've actually read the whole thread this time thank you very much. It's not that I missed that info, it's that I wasn't thinking about it at the time when I was rereading the post-Counselor clear posts. So I had forgotten that he was the cleared one. And me voting Whicker was not to go along with squire, it was just that I was willing to start that train to get him talking before I realized my mistake.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I've actually read the whole thread this time thank you very much. It's not that I missed that info, it's that I wasn't thinking about it at the time when I was rereading the post-Counselor clear posts. So I had forgotten that he was the cleared one. And me voting Whicker was not to go along with squire, it was just that I was willing to start that train to get him talking before I realized my mistake.

History Teachers don't forget. ;)

43 minutes ago, Dome said:

also, his reaction to a town player being more or less lolcleared by the host was "damnit" 

which was strange. it certainly wasn't my reaction.

it was my reaction too. i would rather have ovbscum than cleared town

58 minutes ago, Dome said:

so you must believe that's what happened? at least for now?

if you are civ, it has to be

you could be mafia and feigning confusion though. or maybe an other