Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

How Whicker isn't pushing everyone to vote you ad nauseum is slightly disheartening based upon my own experiences 

Whicker apparently doesn't believe Dome's lulzy other claim. What's funny to me is that he did believe slightly in Dome's "BCB is a jester" bit to use the pardon...he was pretty sure it was a fake but didn't want to chance it...so I am intrigued by that.

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

You guys need to look at the people who thought I was going to be an easy push because of Daboyles mistake. Matts jumped on that early. 

You cant help but misrepresent me. 

Either that or maybe your vendetta is so strong, that you become illiterate about me. 

Which is it? 

PS: I voted you first, for something entirely different, and didnt talk about your name thing until everyone else argued for like 4 hours.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Whicker apparently doesn't believe Dome's lulzy other claim. What's funny to me is that he did believe slightly in Dome's "BCB is a jester" bit to use the pardon...he was pretty sure it was a fake but didn't want to chance it...so I am intrigued by that.

I was fairly flabbergasted it worked myself 

Vote Count

5 - Slappy Mc (JoshstraDaymus, The Orca, [Slappy Mc], MWil23, Counselor)

3 - DingoLadd (MD4L, Whicker, rackcs)

2 - Counselor (Matts4313, bucsfan333)

2 - Pickle Rick (Forge, squire12)

1 - Malfatron (Dome)

1 - ET80 (Malfatron)

1 - The Orca (gopherwrestler)

1 - bucsfan333 (ET80)

1 - Dome (bcb1213)

Yet to vote: @DingoLadd@wolfeyestrk@Pickle Rick@theuntouchable

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Either that or maybe your vendetta is so strong, that you become illiterate about me. 

Which is it? 

PS: I voted you first, for something entirely different, and didnt talk about your name thing until everyone else argued for like 4 hours.

So in review you were wrong for the wrong reason not wrong for the right reason 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Which is it? 

You’re a certified nutcase

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Malf I love you but you're all over the place. Your meta this game is off to a really bad start. You're going right now in about 3 separate directions and taking the reigns in interesting ways.

That is 100% his civ meta. Rando Malf was always considered his civ game. 

@Dome @theuntouchable

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I was fairly flabbergasted it worked myself 

He and Squire landed on the "it'll cause chaos/buy some time" end and make him look better lying about how upset he was at the Indy Pardon...which actually did work to an extent, but I would have paid money to watch Orca implode after I was hammered and then we saved that pardon on me so I could troll for another day or two.