Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

How did you get into a position such as this already?

It was inevitable - nobody wanted it to happen, but everyone knew it was going to happen.

It's like watching a train wreck into a skyscraper that's being attacked by a shark while the Death Star blows up. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

It was inevitable - nobody wanted it to happen, but everyone knew it was going to happen.

It's like watching a train wreck into a skyscraper that's being attacked by a shark while the Death Star blows up. 

The VanS of mafia is living up to his name 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is the single most BS thing I have ever seen

Really? Then you'll love what this dude said:

On 1/24/2020 at 11:50 PM, The Orca said:

I hit Mwil cause he is a liability late in games and I never saw a soft claim that he loves doing as town (or so he claims). He was very flip flopping and never committed to anything 

1. You are scum just like you were with Whicker and did this

Just like last game when you hit me? Just like the game before when you tunneled me when I was Town? Yep, you have me down to a T.

No, I'm actually not scum. You are.

2. I never said 1 ******* word of that cause that is not my opinion of soft claims

You're scum.

3. Tell me what my soft claims are please...let's hear it scum

You've already gif'd it twice.

4. "If town, will do more harm than good" is basically why I hit you last game and you called that reason bull**** and you use it here lmao. That's the hypocrisy that scum display..

What can I say? You're either scum or a liability. Liability or scum for D1 is my policy this game.

Here you are basically hedging your reasons and giving yourself an out when I flip town

Nah

5. I'd gladly take the lynch cause you are next

Great, it doesn't matter to me.

6. I popped you right in the face and we still won easily lmao...bet this game goes to **** once I'm dead D1 lmao

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Thanks @theuntouchable and @Slappy Mc (along with bucs!) for saving us last game despite Orca taking out 2 Town power roles in 3 nights.

Apparently Mwil doesnt pay attention :ph34r:

You justified your actions ahead of time.

Mwil

Pickle, please make sure you pile on.