Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

If Mwil is lying, then it doesn't mean the others are green. He could have named a scummate. He also could have just named 3, which would be some combination of green/purple

And if he is scum, then it would be very plausible that he would name 3 greens

But if Mwil is scum, we need to just ignore his results completely, as it doesn't make them town

I was typing this up but you said it better

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You do you

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You’ve been obsessed with me?

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Admittedly your my only really good read for scum as of now. Im gonna push it while ican

@Malfatron @theuntouchable @SwAg does this sound like how counsler usually reacts to being pushed hard ? Am i just completely misreading how he usually plays?

so here are the questions based on a decision tree

• We lynch MWil
    • Mwil flips green
      • Do we trust that whicker+wolf are baddies, or does his misinformation on daboyle mean we ignore the rest of his results?
    • Mwil flips red
      • Obviously means his info was BS
    • Mwil flip purple
  • We lynch Whicker/Wolf
    • W/W flips green
      • Obviously means Mwil is scum
    • W/W flips scum
      • Do we assume the final piece of his information is correct? and then lynch the remaining of W/W?

I guess my thought is, if we lynch Whicker or Wolf, then no matter what we get at least 1 scum within the next 2 lynches (possibly 2 scum)

If we lynch Mwil, we could wind up in a situation where we lynch town and still don't know how to resolve the following night

whicker or wolf feel like the safer choices tonight, and the most likely to resolve the situation with the most clarity

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think he’s alluding to mwil lying but still being town and somehow choosing 3 civs in his gambit 

outright lying the way he did as town is egregious (on the level of Flacco I think specifically red lettering and character naming me in the V game as a civ lie)

I have to have faith that as town he wouldn't be THAT bad, which means he is either town and telling the truth, town and tampered with, or scum lying

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

so here are the questions based on a decision tree

• We lynch MWil
    • Mwil flips green
      • Do we trust that whicker+wolf are baddies, or does his misinformation on daboyle mean we ignore the rest of his results?
    • Mwil flips red
    • Mwil flip purple
  • We lynch Whicker/Wolf
    • W/W flips green
      • Obviously means Mwil is scum
    • W/W flips scum
      • Do we assume the final piece of his information is correct? and then lynch the remaining of W/W?

I guess my thought is, if we lynch Whicker or Wolf, then no matter what we get at least 1 scum within the next 2 lynches (possibly 2 scum)

If we lynch Mwil, we could wind up in a situation where we lynch town and still don't know how to resolve the following night

whicker or wolf feel like the safer choices tonight, and the most likely to resolve the situation with the most clarity

If I flip scum ill let you have pick of my avatar and profile background for a month

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

@Malfatron @theuntouchable @SwAg does this sound like how counsler usually reacts to being pushed hard ? Am i just completely misreading how he usually plays?

You being the only one pushing me doesn’t make me feel like I’m being pushed hard. It just makes me feel like you have a chubby for me. And it’s been more than four hours so you should get that chub checked out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

If I flip scum ill let you have pick of my avatar and profile background for a month

On 1/29/2020 at 9:54 AM, rackcs said:

Also mafia bets are ******* stupid and if anyone actually expects anyone to pay up on them they're delusional

• Like 3

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

Went through Day 1 and tallied votes....bored during the no talking night time.

This is what I have for the first 3 days, this may not be as accurate as usual.

interesting votes by slappy day 1 and nazgul day 2

day 1 day 2 day 3

Orca - 8- Dingo, naz, et, daboyle, dome, ksj, Josh, MD4L
MD4L - 17 - theuntouchable, Counselor, Ragnarok, Forge, rackcs, bcb1213, daboyle, Dome, Malfatron, DingoLadd, Matts4313, Mwil23, bucs, swag, squire, Josh, slappy
Daboyle – 10 -- Racks, whicker, orca, forge, counselor, daboyle, malf, mwil, bcb, pickle
Wolf – 6 --Counselor, touch, malf, mwil, orca, swag
Pickle – 4 -- squire, naz, ksj, rags
Dingo – 3 - whicker, tk3, ragnarok Whicker - 3 - ET80, TK3, whicker  
Matts -2 - racks, squire, Pickle Rick - 1 – kingseanjohn Wolf – 3 -- touch, josh, swag
Pickle – 1 -- Pickle Counselor - 1 - wolfeyestrk  
Bcb –1 - forge   Whicker – 2-- Et, Tk3
Squire –1 - bucs Woz – 1 -- pickle  
Tk3 - 1- bcb   Counselor -- 1 – Wolf
Bucs - 1- slappy Bucs/orca - 1 -- nazgul  
Counselor -1 - wolf   Rags – 1 -- dingo
Mwil -1 - matts    
    Dome and matts no vote

Yes woz made it as a vote.  

@squire12 why lie to everyone about where I voted? 

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If Mwil is lying, then it doesn't mean the others are green. He could have named a scummate. He also could have just named 3, which would be some combination of green/purple

And if he is scum, then it would be very plausible that he would name 3 greens

But if Mwil is scum, we need to just ignore his results completely, as it doesn't make them town

Mwil (if mafia) could have rolled the dice and names daboyle, wolf and whicker  as being not aligned.  Both Daboyle and Wolf had a fair amount of heat on them from threadplay/claims on Day 1 and 2.  He either gets lucky and 1 of them flips scum, or town chases those 3 and he/his group gets 3 mis-lynches.  

• Like 1

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I don't even know you and don't care about these kind of empty words

I'm starting to lean back to being more distrustful of mwil, but just from a pure standpoint of taking reads off of the table and just playing the numbers, I think the more clarifying way to resolve this situation is to lynch one of the players he named

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

counselor does sound different this game

but hes even acting different than scum counselor

this is the least "counselor" game i have ever seen

• Like 1