Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so theres no possibility that mwils result would mean that all three just dont share the same alignment? (i.e. they cant all be town, but two can)

@MWil23?

All his results should tell him per his explanation is if either me or wicker shared alignment with daboyle if we were other or reporter it should conceivably read the same  . But i am town so thats incorrect I still feel he had his results tampered

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when you were town last game, you didnt take this stance

it was more like " if im lynched, i lose"

what changed?

A few things. that stance seems to have done nothing but present me as negative to the rest of town everytime its come up. Make no mistake I dont want to die it still feels like losing to me. Secondly im very much getting into being honest for this game the most logical solution ia me or whicker for lynch today. and i very much read you as town so if I do get lynched. A good contingency plan is needed

Player

Vote

Total Votes

wolfe

counselor

josh

matts

squire

matts

et

mwil

orca

mwil

ksj

picked rick

mwil

whicker

matts

whicker

forge

whicker

counselor

whicker

tk3

whicker

touch

whicker

bcb

whicker

pickle rick

whicker

whicker

wolfe

swag

wolfe

malf

wolfe

racks

rags

dome

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I just want to point out that no one said that first except me, and Forge is apparently a dunce who didn’t read what I said, but likes it when Rick repeats what I said.

Pickle explains things clearer B|

51 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So why invest wolfe who was roleblocked n1 and couldn't attempt any killing move? 

This.. it doesnt make since, especially cause you claimed to 

35 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Had he tried to submit a killing move, I believe he would be told. Remember, I was told MD4L submitted a killing move even tho it was blocked by a BP

Huh?

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Md4l performed the action. If wolf was role blocked, he would not have actually performed it.  The differences are small, but potentially huge because I don't know how that works from hosts perspective

This

24 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I am going to flip town. Your sole case against me is that I’ve been calling everyone my friend which has been explained multiple times 

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I feel betrayed whicker. You know mwils results are bad if your town too im not getting off counsler so do what your gonna do man

So you both say your town but are avoiding lynching Mwil....why?

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I feel betrayed whicker. You know mwils results are bad if your town too im not getting off counsler so do what your gonna do man

Why would you keep pushing counselor if you know one of you three (mwil, you it Whicker) should be scum? 

• Like 1