Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t say there was, it’s more about mitigating risk. What I do know is that info dumps rarely, if ever, help town. 

if that person is in trouble, then absolutely reveal. If they aren’t, leave it be. 

You see my problem with this though, right? You're proposing a scenario where by there's no reward, but some risk, and that's somehow for the benefit of town? 

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

you think there is a day hit coming?

Not sure why there would be at this point. But scum obviously has a faction kill, and if you're just going to dump the information right before night then I don't quite get what the difference is between then and now. If you're not dumping at all and you are in fact a town cop, you could easily be the person killed tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

Not sure why there would be at this point. But scum obviously has a faction kill, and if you're just going to dump the information right before night then I don't quite get what the difference is between then and now. If you're not dumping at all and you are in fact a town cop, you could easily be the person killed tonight. 

There are almost 48 hours until the next day ends.   Lots of posts will happen and seeing how players read and post is worth the cloud IMO.