Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

P.S.

If I were scum, I would lay low D1/D2, panic in scum chat incessantly, and then come out around D3/D4 guns blazing to try for a mislynch/implicate myself by throwing myself on the grenade for the rest of the team.

@Forge @rackcs @Matts4313 you should all know that by now. @Whicker even you should remember that from Marvel. Last game when we were scum together I didn't because my role was our most valuable one.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm wondering when people will realize what I've been doing this entire time and laugh at/appreciate the irony.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you are going with the pickle rick logic then?

I get what you're doing, I just feel like you're using it as an excuse

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Lists me for inactivity but doesn't list people who haven't posted at all...

Are you going to vote me for it? If not then vote one of those players and we can move you down the list of somewhat reasonable day one options.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I get what you're doing, I just feel like you're using it as an excuse

That's fine.

If I get lynched tonight I don't care. People will connect some early dots on some lazy votes and alternative pushes and connections.

Here's what the reality is, in all seriousness:

There are people out there that IMO are clearly trying to defend Orca or at least you could argue have shown so:

*Matts briefly came in, feigned ignorance about "why Orca", and then made sure to say "I'm leaving so I don't die again D1", which is an overexplanation, and yet only @Malfatron halfheartedly pointed it out, partially probably in jest.

*Whicker has twice ignored what I said about his own logical fallacies.

*Orca is behaving as though he was angry for WHY I called him scum/the reasons behind him, not THAT I called him scum.

*Pickle is probably Town because he came in to defend his brother and vote me.

...there are some avenues worth pursuing here. I think Orca is scum.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@MWil23 then why aren’t you pushing me? 

Aside from this below?

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Fine, if no one else will be the bad guy, I will be. I WILL NOT be voting anyone other than THE ORCA until he's gone.

I just said my other observations/reads thus far based off of my initial push:

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Here's what the reality is, in all seriousness:

There are people out there that IMO are clearly trying to defend Orca or at least you could argue have shown so:

*Matts briefly came in, feigned ignorance about "why Orca", and then made sure to say "I'm leaving so I don't die again D1", which is an overexplanation, and yet only @Malfatron halfheartedly pointed it out, partially probably in jest.

*Whicker has twice ignored what I said about his own logical fallacies.

*Orca is behaving as though he was angry for WHY I called him scum/the reasons behind him, not THAT I called him scum.

*Pickle is probably Town because he came in to defend his brother and vote me.

...there are some avenues worth pursuing here. I think Orca is scum.

I'm serious on at least looking down this avenue, and bonus points in that I'm also getting the dopamine response that I've wanted for the last almost week.