Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who did, Mwil? No he didn't. Not  from what I have seen unless I missed it.  He's been pretty adamant that he's town. Secondarily, why would you go away from Orca at this point? 

No Orca claimed it!! We can’t lynch him!! He’s Friendly Other!!!!!

The Orca thing is going to play itself out tomorrow. I still am very curious as to WTF @Counselor is claiming to have done to me. I feel like if it was a jail or roleblock I would have been told. And it doesnt make sense how he lived. There are only 2 options. One is I am not actually a PGO. Though my role literally says I am "the driver" - and I make people who do moves against me exit the game. 

The other option is he is the godfather. 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The Orca thing is going to play itself out tomorrow. I still am very curious as to WTF @Counselor is claiming to have done to me. I feel like if it was a jail or roleblock I would have been told. And it doesnt make sense how he lived. There are only 2 options. One is I am not actually a PGO. Though my role literally says I am "the driver" - and I make people who do moves against me exit the game. 

The other option is he is the godfather. 

Well I’m not The Godfather.