Forge - 1 - BCB

squire - 1 - ksj

bcb - 1 -squire

slappy - 1 - daboyle

matts - 1 -malf

wolfe - 1 - dingo

md4l - 1 - tk3

Thoughts:

I picked up a few solid town reads, but im keeping them to myself for now.

it seemed like squire pushed at me for a second and then backed down right away/ I feel like he usually hammers me more as town

I feel like counselor is playing his scum game. Can't put my finger on it, but it feels like he too readily agreed with mwils reasoning (instead of orca just being a policy lynch). Also, not doing typical civ tropes (although thats okay because those tropes are bad)

I could see Naz, counselor and Dingo all admitting to being scum as scum, and they have both done that this game, even if sarcastically/jokingly

I don't see matts claiming that he's afraid to take a night hit day 1.
If hes a powerless town, getting hit is a badge of honor for him
If he's a powerful civ special, he wouldn't make things that obvious for scum. Thus, he's likely mafia.

Thoughts from the group or other folks people want to discuss?

51 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Literally did it last game. 

Orca. 

48 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Consular 

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

Matts

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Counselor

Something is missing thus far.   

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

squire

Double check for accuracy

VC
Orca - 6 - MD4L, Dome, ET80, Counselor, slappy, Dingo

Counselor – 3 – Whicker, pickle, squire

mwil- 2 - Orca, rack

squire - 2– ksj, bucs

matts - 2 -malf, forge

Forge - 1 - BCB

slappy - 1 - daboyle

md4l - 1 - tk3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Manadalorian looks pretty good not gonna lie. 

Mafia=scum.

Town=Always scum.

Others=Another kind of scum. 

Whicker. 

Watched a decent bit of it the other day. I know this isn't saying a lot but it's the most impressive Star Wars product that's been made in my lifetime

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Watched a decent bit of it the other day. I know this isn't saying a lot but it's the most impressive Star Wars product I've watched in my lifetime

I liked Rogue One a lot. Loved it, actually.

I enjoyed the universe growing up, but I'll admit the plot and points are paper thin for large swaths of the movies. Perhaps it's oversaturation, I don't know. I used to think the prequels were horrible - they are, but the originals weren't exactly fantastic (they were good) and the newest ones are really cringe worthy.

I've got the last movie to watch, but I'm in no real rush to get to that... I guess I have to finish Solo, too. Got halfway through that one on Netflix.

The Mandalorian and Rogue One are the benchmarks, IMO. I'm also a sucker for Gina Carano - the fact that she could completely kick the ever loving hell out of me makes her MORE attractive to me. She looks like she could be Danica Patrick's older, rougher around the edges cousin, the one who's do shots with you before getting into a fight with someone. I can get behind that - you know... hate to watch her go, but love to watch her leave kinda action.

I have spoken.

• Like 2

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I watched some of the first Natalie Portman one way back when. Like 20 years ago? That's it.

The first one has at least a lightsaber battle that kinda redeems. The second one is complete garbage. The third one does it’s best to redeem.