Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nope.  If you wanna ruin the game then you continue to be petty and vindictive.  

Orca started playing fresh.  "the field" fired the first shots and you keep reloading for them

I will stop being "petty and vindictive" when your brother does as well. Orca did NOT start playing fresh this game at all. I keep reloading because he wants to continue coming at me with BS. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just search dip

I dont use it all that lot do I lol

On 1/24/2020 at 11:03 PM, The Orca said:

I'm Simon Skinner dip****. I caught you and Pickle. You faked the pardon **** to see if anyone would reveal they are the SK. I felt like drawing you out in return. I'm cleared by the cop. Boom!!!!

On 1/25/2020 at 2:57 PM, theuntouchable said:

Orca being willing to make a bet about his alignment is making me doubt he’s an SK.

@The Orca have you legit just played the worst game ever seen from a town vig? 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:01 PM, theuntouchable said:

Lol dude you are the SK, it’s totally fine but I dictate your hits too. 

So you dictate my hits, ignored the character given the source material and claimed scum pardoner...that was warranted, but if you feel offended I am sorry 

@The Orca is pissed at touch for started back with the "worst game ever played" schtick

@theuntouchable is pissed at orca for the name calling that resulted from the above

@MWil23 is pissed at the orca for hitting him n1 and tunneling on him for a few games now

@everyone else just does not give a damn and wants to lynch orca to either hide or to further their own vendetta that has not been revealed yet

Just now, The Orca said:

I dont use it all that lot do I lol

So you dictate my hits, ignored the character given the source material and claimed scum pardoner...that was warranted, but if you feel offended I am sorry 

**so you dictate my hits** - Considering the hit attempts you had in at that point, this is absolutely, positively 100% warranted. 

**ignored the character** - Initially I felt as tho you were SK. I seriously had a hard time believing you would have that many poor hits as a vig, again warranted. 

**claimed scum pardoner** - I can SOMEWHAT see the logic behind sticking to this. It was obviously still a mistake considering the context of the game and how it played out. 

Regardless of all of that, that right there is CONSTANTLY how you act. On a continuous basis. I have not attacked you prior to the end of last game yet I'm treated like that as well. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca is pissed at touch for started back with the "worst game ever played" schtick

@theuntouchable is pissed at orca for the name calling that resulted from the above

@MWil23 is pissed at the orca for hitting him n1 and tunneling on him for a few games now

@everyone else just does not give a damn and wants to lynch orca to either hide or to further their own vendetta that has not been revealed yet

name calling started well before that bud. 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah they would.  Insider knowledge does not prevent the bet.  

Having knowledge that the other party doesn't and using it to your advantage in a deal would absolutely invalidate things. Ever heard of insider trading?

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didn't instigate **** and you know it. 

No but Orca has

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

3nkzea.jpg

If true this becomes relevant

God bless you

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

looks to me like "the field" took the first shot

If you're literally ignoring the entire context of the whole thing then yes, that is what it looks like.

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm just looking at this game.  I do not care about previous games

Again, so you're just ignoring context that benefits your interpretation of events. This is what I'm talking about when I say you and Orca need to stop being delusional. You guys constantly twist facts to fit your narrative rather than use the facts to lead you to a conclusion. Both in and out of mafia. News flash: When everyone publicly and consistently says the same thing about you guys and the way you're acting right now then that's probably more accurate than your insanely warped view.

• Like 2