End of Year Winners

ClutchDJ

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Besides the fact that he obviously had the biggest positive effect on offense of any player, I agree.

Went from 32 in offensive DVOA last year (and one of the worst since they started doing DVOA) to 13th this year.

Oh please. We all know that was due to Andy Isabella

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Besides the fact that he obviously had the biggest positive effect on offense of any player, I agree.

Went from 32 in offensive DVOA last year (and one of the worst since they started doing DVOA) to 13th this year.

This isn't a comparison of offenses from the previous year. It's an award involving this year and this year alone. He wasn't a good QB this year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Minshew had more fumbles than starts. Also led the Jags to a -2 ranking increase from the Blake Bortles Jags last year (yes that means they got worse). 

He also threw more TD's in 2 less games and 4 less starts lol.

39 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

what the hell did ryan tannehill comeback from? that award makes zero sense.

A few years I think it's been like that. Drew Brees won it in 2004 after just sucking in 2003 on the Chargers, eventually getting benched for old man Doug Flutie. 

I thought Jimmy G was going to win it, but I can "kind of" buy that Tannehill, even only playing 10 games, did light the world on fire. I think he was PFF's highest graded QB since he took over. 

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

A few years I think it's been like that. Drew Brees won it in 2004 after just sucking in 2003 on the Chargers, eventually getting benched for old man Doug Flutie. 

I thought Jimmy G was going to win it, but I can "kind of" buy that Tannehill, even only playing 10 games, did light the world on fire. I think he was PFF's highest graded QB since he took over. 

well was he ever there as a dolphin? I mean suddenly playing above your head for the first time in your career doesnt make you a comeback player.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

John Harbaugh getting Coach of the Year was the right decision.  

He made the decision to ship Joe Flacco and start Lamar Jackson in the offseason, and they ended up being the best team in the  regular season.  

This decision was made last season.