End of Year Winners

ClutchDJ

29 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

This isn't a comparison of offenses from the previous year. It's an award involving this year and this year alone. He wasn't a good QB this year.

his running ability had a massive effect on our offense being good

unless you think it is a coincidence that the top 2 rush dvoa teams were led by 2 of the 3 highest YPC rushers in the NFL (min 500 yards, I actually don't think Kyler qualified for the official YPC leader board, needed like 6 more carries to qualify iirc) playing QB. 

Were AJ and Josh J better at their positions than Kyler? Yes. If that is the award give it to them. If it is based on positive value (like MVP instead of OPoY) I think Kyler is more deserving. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

his running ability had a massive effect on our offense being good

unless you think it is a coincidence that the top 2 rush dvoa teams were led by 2 of the 3 highest YPC rushers in the NFL (min 500 yards, I actually don't think Kyler qualified for the official YPC leader board, needed like 6 more carries to qualify iirc) playing QB. 

Were AJ and Josh J better at their positions than Kyler? Yes. If that is the award give it to them. If it is based on positive value (like MVP instead of OPoY) I think Kyler is more deserving. 

He was not a good QB that led a below average offense. He didn't deserve it over either guy imo

• Like 1