General off-season discussion/plan thread

N4L

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Idk what's worse lol are we waiting on CBA to be done. Or it looks more then likely we move on from him. 

Honestly a lot of moves depend on the new CBA deal. Teams kinda know the market price for the guys they want back but also what are the guidelines these new deals will be under. Once we get the yay or nay vote the signings should start right after that.

So I read that Josh Jackson may be traded since he's fallen on the depth chart in GB. I wouldn't mind throwing a late round pick for him. I think he has some traits that would work well in our scheme. 

Today is the deadline to tag players correct? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So I read that Josh Jackson may be traded since he's fallen on the depth chart in GB. I wouldn't mind throwing a late round pick for him. I think he has some traits that would work well in our scheme. 

Today is the deadline to tag players correct? 

got pushed to Monday.

33 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Very torn about it, to be honest. I've brought this up in the past. I mean, it's pick 31, so it's not that big of a deal and he's easily worth that if he's at the top of his game. I'm just wondering, to be honest, if the top of his game hasn't degraded. Giants fans swear he wasn't the same after the ankle. Last year was not impressive. I don't know. I'm kind of concerned about him, to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Very torn about it, to be honest. I've brought this up in the past. I mean, it's pick 31, so it's not that big of a deal and he's easily worth that if he's at the top of his game. I'm just wondering, to be honest, if the top of his game hasn't degraded. Giants fans swear he wasn't the same after the ankle. Last year was not impressive. I don't know. I'm kind of concerned about him, to be honest. 

Do I have any worries:

tenor.gif?itemid=12298561

Bring this man to this team!!!!!!! Even if he has slipped some, still a thousand yard WR that makes this receiving core the best in the league. 

Trade Armstead for a 2nd, trade for OBJ and then shore up the DL or OL with the remaining picks. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Do I have any worries:

tenor.gif?itemid=12298561

Bring this man to this team!!!!!!! Even if he has slipped some, still a thousand yard WR that makes this receiving core the best in the league. 

Trade Armstead for a 2nd, trade for OBJ and then shore up the DL or OL with the remaining picks. 

I wish we were in a better position to make a player for player trade. I'd trade AA for Diggs if the Vikings lost Griffen 

• Like 1