Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You want him to catch 80 passes?

I don’t blame you. I would too.

Why not - gotta have that reliable checkdown option. And when I'm dropping back 45 times a game, 40 pass attempts at 66% completions is 27 catches.

Give Thielen 8, Mecole 4, Cobb 4, Smith 4, Chubb 5 and i've still got two spare.

11 minutes ago, khodder said:

Why not - gotta have that reliable checkdown option. And when I'm dropping back 45 times a game, 40 pass attempts at 66% completions is 27 catches.

Give Thielen 8, Mecole 4, Cobb 4, Smith 4, Chubb 5 and i've still got two spare.

chubb is gonna fumble twice so dont bother

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I just want a W16 win even if it means getting bounced in the first round just so I don't have to hear it from @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

bless me nacho

If you miss the playoffs you will go down as one of, if not THE, most screwed/unlucky regular season teams

I don't have the numbers, but I can't imagine many teams having (potentially) 60+ differential and winning fewer than 10 and missing the playoffs on a tiebreaker

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If you miss the playoffs you will go down as one of, if not THE, most screwed/unlucky regular season teams

I don't have the numbers, but I can't imagine many teams having (potentially) 60+ differential and winning fewer than 10 and missing the playoffs on a tiebreaker

Not to mentioned I stacked his team and took his picks. It would be so sweet if I get that dub. Ooooooofff.. Sim gods! Bless your boy! 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Not to mentioned I stacked his team and took his picks. It would be so sweet if I get that dub. Ooooooofff.. Sim gods! Bless your boy! 

I'm a big swoosh guy, but I also need that Rammy energy in the playoffs

Can one of you just take @Glen spot or something?

thx

• Like 1