Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

12. @Matts4313

This one is a personal favorite of mine and I think fits to a T.

tenor.gif

Cocky, flamboyant, loves playing the villain (embracing his role as the heal). Even when everyone else is angry with him and/or hates his play, he responds with something like this:

giphy.gif

Congratulations Rick Rude, you deserve it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL LOL LOL

Thank you for reminding me of this! That was like the greatest sub-segment in wrestling history. HILARIOUS.

Malenko was a technical dynamo in the WCW, was able to go move-for-move with all of the Lucha Libre guys, high flying, fast and highly technical matches.

He had the personality of a bowl of oatmeal, though. Once he got into the WWE (and once the New Radicals stable was broken up) he had absolutely nothing to brintti the table. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

12. @Matts4313

tenor.gif

Cocky, flamboyant, loves playing the villain (embracing his role as the heal). Even when everyone else is angry with him and/or hates his play, he responds with something like this:

giphy.gif

This or Kurt Angle would work for matts.

13. @Pickle Rick and 16. @The Orca

Obviously I had to do a tag team here.

giphy.gif

While they have vastly different metas, this unorthodox and yet eerily similar spastic play results in confusion, anger, love, frustration, and them ganging up on anyone/everyone else, while refusing to play in what would remotely be described as "normal".

source.gif

They leave nothing but destruction and chaos in their wake.

source.gif

They would rather burn a game to the ground than consider the inverse

source.gif

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m quitting everyone gets these great wrestlers and I got Bill ******* Cosby

Need I remind you, I wrote this hours ago:

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

much like Counselor always says "That's it, I'm done. This is my last game. No seriously guys, I can't do this anymore. (Expletive tired here directed at the twins and/or the host)", he refuses to give it up because it's wired into his DNA and who he is. 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

12. @Matts4313

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

21774c49405bbaf6b2255da1a74bdfa7.gif

Perfect. 

• Like 1

14. @bcb1213

This one was also tough. While quiet, he's also extremely snarky, has great one liners, is tough to gauge where you stand with him or where he stands in general. He's criminally underrated both as Town and Scum (Face or Villain)

Face:

giphy.gif

Heel:

giphy.gif

15. @kingseanjohn

This one is tough. I irrationally loved this guy in early elementary school

OffensiveGiddyLark-size_restricted.gif

Also, since he's quiet and flies largely under the radar, when we get to endgame/lylo, I always find myself wanting to do this:

source.gif