Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Anyone with theme them knowledge know what it could mean if "your creature was caught in stasis"?

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Kinda sounds like a roleblock 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You were caught in stasis or afflicted with stasis?

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

That is what I am thinking,  but our host has been.....elusive on providing clarity

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Basically immobilized, literally.  Frozen.  May extend beyond the current night in the context of the game.  Might have been an effect of someone, or targeted.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Well, if you were caught in stasis, it’s probably who you targeted.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

"Your 'creature' was caught in stasis"

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Well, you’re unlikely to succeed with whatever you’re going to do with that person.  And if someone targeted you with it after you claimed, then they’ll have something to explain later.  Try someone different.

imma need some eyes on this, just tell me what you all think happened 

@SwAg as the most enthusiastic and eager to learn, you start. 

50 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So it’s obvious he was framed yet his reasons for voting me are rock solid IN HIS MIND. This man knows I’m not scum. 

The knowledge of the theme scares the hell out of scum? Or you are scum so coming forward with as much knowledge as possible helps town keep you around. 

I soft claimed my alignment just as roles were sent out. It's technically both Red and Green since it's Gruul. But for the purposes of this game I am town 100%. I know Liliana Vess is an evil Necromancer so yeah one of the Scum in this game. You keep claiming that I know you are not scum but the opposite is true. I base these games almost 100% off of theme as Swag attested earlier.

You were the best lynch candidate day 1 and are still the best Day 2.

The knowledge of the theme should scare scum because that extra bit of knowledge will help us get the crucial info needed to win the game for the Gatewatch.

I don't know why Orca's invest had me show up Red/Bolas aligned if it is even a true invest which he hasn't verified yet and been asked multiple times.

I am Samut, Tyrant  Smasher. my only useful ability doubles up a creatures power but with only the Zombie and Elf in play I didn't think it was worth the loyalty to use.

Especially since you are controlling the Zombie.

22. @rackcs

This one is tough, because I think that Rack is a really solid Town player who also is awful as scum. So, I had to think to myself, who is an underrated Face that made a terrible heel?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

When he turned heel at the Great American Bash, it was half hearted and wreaked of desperation. They took a company on the brink of folding, took their own homegrown superstar, and it just didn't seem to fit at all. We're also talking about a guy who got lawyers involved and thought it "should" play out a certain way, because if this were real life, he'd never actually lose to Scott Steiner. 

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I soft claimed my alignment just as roles were sent out. It's technically both Red and Green since it's Gruul. But for the purposes of this game I am town 100%. I know Liliana Vess is an evil Necromancer so yeah one of the Scum in this game. You keep claiming that I know you are not scum but the opposite is true. I base these games almost 100% off of theme as Swag attested earlier.

The knowledge of the theme should scare scum because that extra bit of knowledge will help us get the crucial info needed to win the game for the Gatewatch.

I don't know why Orca's invest had me show up Red/Bolas aligned if it is even a true invest which he hasn't verified yet and been asked multiple times.

I am Samut, Tyrant  Smasher. my only useful ability doubles up a creatures power but with only the Zombie and Elf in play I didn't think it was worth the loyalty to use.

@The Orca

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

samut-tyrant-smasher-40773-medium.jpg

Can you also (ORCA) clarify my question from earlier?

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Both red and green? 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ya’ll think the “Frozen in Stasis” move is a roleblock?

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

imma need some eyes on this, just tell me what you all think happened 

@SwAg as the most enthusiastic and eager to learn, you start. 

Don’t ignore these posts, dumb dumbs

i know it’s hard to think about more than one thing at a time, but try 

23. @Forge

Since Forge's playstyle is a lot of fun to watch, and he's a bit unorthodox, doesn't always play "fair"...

giphy.gif

...and he plays this game to have fun first and foremost/entertain himself and the masses...

tenor.gif?itemid=11340638 

...there's one wrestler that stands out to me:

giphy.gif

Smug, confident, and despite starting out as a heel (first game I believe, right?), he instantly became a fan favorite...

...bonus points that he just came out of retirement, as Forge has threatened to retire countless times.

• Like 1