Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm obviously giving myself someone good who I absolutely respect, but will do my best to stay relatively objective, so @ET80 feel free to weigh in here as a fellow wrestling appreciator:

I can love me some Mick Foley, can absolutely see this. This being said, I had you more refined with a lot of your stuff. Sure, it was unorthodox, but it brought the heat out of nowhere.

You definitely tuned up the band and brought that Sweet Chin Music...

tenor.gif?itemid=10476002

You weren't afraid to tell the crowd how you felt on things you felt deeply about...

tumblr_oi3likhStP1rumiojo1_400.gifv

You might fall down, but it's part of a bit...

giphy.gif

And you knew how to make a dramatic entrance when needed.

LavishPortlyFoxterrier-size_restricted.g

You, my friend - the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!

MatureEverlastingCaterpillar-size_restri

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

See for me Sirs knowledge of the game is useless. He swears I can’t be town but I am. So he is basing his votes and pushes on how he assumes the characters should be aligned but even he said something about red and green for his character but this game he is town. So why can’t he see how logically my character could be town? Especially if following the lore of the game she was Gatewatch aligned? And on top of that the thought I would claim all this day one as scum? Please

Look at my card, It is both Red and Green otherwise known in the Magic world as Gruul. @JoshstraDaymus can back me up here.

I'll go over the 10 guilds that exist in Ravnica later this afternoon when I get home.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t know why did you want me dead? You voted me

I’m sorry, but this is a thoughtless response, especially considering all the posts of mine that you’ve liked regarding my push of squire, who you called scum. 

unless you think everyone voting for you was scum. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m sorry, but this is a thoughtless response, especially considering all the posts of mine that you’ve liked regarding my push of squire, who you called scum. 

unless you think everyone voting for you was scum. 

I don’t have time to give you thoughts and you would like to wrap my head in duct tape so you can go **** your self 

As a character that most would assume should be scum and I flip green it would allow scum to claim their characters could be green as well if there was a character invest out there. It would open the gate to all kinds of chaos. That’s why they would want me lynched. 

As a character that most would assume should be scum and I flip green it would allow scum to claim their characters could be green as well if there was a character invest out there. It would open the gate to all kinds of chaos. That’s why they would want me lynched.