Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

F82Z3JHHBUZGOCS.MEDIUM.jpg

Time for me to take a break and let you all do the hard work.  Before you lies a table full of stun guns. They have been modified to deliver a charge 10 times what they were designed to give.  Needless to say, you get shot with one of these you are gonna be out cold for a while. The entire facility will be available to you.  Last one standing gets the key. For those that get shot, when you come to, you will be locked in a reverse bear trap (as seen below). There is no escape from the trap, the only way to survive them is with a key. 

23f930835caf1ca39aa00d8ceae01c0d.jpg

Rules:

You have 5 possible moves each round and you cannot repeat the same move in back to back rounds

Hide - you duck behind an object (wall, desk, cabinet, etc.) and cannot be shot

Hide behind a jigsaw statue - you hide behind a jigsaw statue and cannot be shot.  If hiding behind a jigsaw statue and someone tries to shoot the jigsaw statue will return fire.  The statue will have a 65% chance of success when attempting to return fire.  If multiple players try and shoot you the target will be randomized. 

Move - you move to a new object leaving you susceptible to being shot.

Load - you load your stun gun with a charge (the gun will hold a max of 3 charges at one time).  You must load your stun gun before you can shoot.  This will leave you susceptible to being shot. 

Shoot - you shoot a player.  This will leave you susceptible to being shot.

You will have to submit to me a list of moves for 30 rounds.  

You may only use each possible move 6 times.  

6 Hide

6 Hide behind jigsaw statue

6 Move 

6 Load

6 Shoot

You will also need to submit a Big Board of targets to shoot.  When you shoot in a round you will shoot the top player alive from your Big Board. 

Tiebreakers:

1. Whoever is responsible for killing the most players 

2. Whoever is closest to this question, how many rounds will it take for this game to end?

3. A 10 round match until the players tied are no longer tied. 

Also if the game ends with more than 1 alive we will repeat with less rounds (10) until we have a winner

You may not work with anyone in any way on this challenge 

Deadline to submit is Wednesday at 5 pm eastern 

If anyone sees a logistical or flaw please let me know asap and I can fix it. 

Players Alive:

1. @Malfatron

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

24 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Why are we loading six times if we can only shoot six times if each load gives three shots 

Your gun can hold a max of 3 shots.  Each time you load it loads 1 shot. 

51 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

you load your stun gun with a charge

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

F82Z3JHHBUZGOCS.MEDIUM.jpg

Time for me to take a break and let you all do the hard work.  Before you lies a table full of stun guns. They have been modified to deliver a charge 10 times what they were designed to give.  Needless to say, you get shot with one of these you are gonna be out cold for a while. The entire facility will be available to you.  Last one standing gets the key. For those that get shot, when you come to, you will be locked in a reverse bear trap (as seen below). There is no escape from the trap, the only way to survive them is with a key. 

23f930835caf1ca39aa00d8ceae01c0d.jpg

Rules:

You have 5 possible moves each round and you cannot repeat the same move in back to back rounds

Hide - you duck behind an object (wall, desk, cabinet, etc.) and cannot be shot

Hide behind a jigsaw statue - you hide behind a jigsaw statue and cannot be shot.  If hiding behind a jigsaw statue and someone tries to shoot the jigsaw statue will return fire.  The statue will have a 65% chance of success when attempting to return fire.  If multiple players try and shoot you the target will be randomized. 

Move - you move to a new object leaving you susceptible to being shot.

Load - you load your stun gun with a charge (the gun will hold a max of 3 charges at one time).  You must load your stun gun before you can shoot.  This will leave you susceptible to being shot. 

Shoot - you shoot a player.  This will leave you susceptible to being shot.

You will have to submit to me a list of moves for 30 rounds.  

You may only use each possible move 6 times.  

6 Hide

6 Hide behind jigsaw statue

6 Move 

6 Load

6 Shoot

You will also need to submit a Big Board of targets to shoot.  When you shoot in a round you will shoot the top player alive from your Big Board. 

Tiebreakers:

1. Whoever is responsible for killing the most players 

2. Whoever is closest to this question, how many rounds will it take for this game to end?

3. A 10 round match until the players tied are no longer tied. 

Also if the game ends with more than 1 alive we will repeat with less rounds (10) until we have a winner

You may not work with anyone in any way on this challenge 

Deadline to submit is Wednesday at 5 pm eastern 

If anyone sees a logistical or flaw please let me know asap and I can fix it. 

Players Alive:

1. @Malfatron

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

Clarifications 

1. Once shot you are eliminated from this competition.  So be the last one alive.  

2. You have to provide a big board (rank everyone in the game).  When you shoot you will shoot the top player on your list tha is alive.