The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

Just now, squire12 said:
4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Did I win?

Yes....first town out of the game...or at least 1 of them.   The werewolves must have feared you.   OR @theuntouchable gladly returned the favor of how many times you have killed him

And there is no proof that you would have played badly, since you died so early.

Everyone else wasnt so lucky

Just now, Malfatron said:

And there is no proof that you would have played badly, since you died so early.

Everyone else wasnt so lucky

This is actually my strategy most games. Die early before I have  to actually show my game

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

We definitely would have gotten the message then lol. Squire wanted me to like the other gifs you had posted (bandicoot and Jennifer Lawrence) to try and signal you but I wasn’t positive on trusting it lol

@The Orca I was contemplating posting something with about 5 uses of "like" and then going and liking about 10 of your posts.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca I was contemplating posting something with about 5 uses of "like" and then going and liking about 10 of your posts.  

I thought about liking Touch's posts on D1 but doing it on D3 or so, but people starting reading back and didnt want someone to notice a crap tone of likes lol. I think I liked 1 or 2

Just now, The Orca said:

I thought about liking Touch's posts on D1 but doing it on D3 or so, but people starting reading back and didnt want someone to notice a crap tone of likes lol. I think I liked 1 or 2

the gif ones would have been easy for me to pass off.....why not like a Jennifer Lawrence gif.    Crash bandicoot (though I had no idea who that was at the time) probably a fun game.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

your description of the pm boxes was slightly incorrect, so i had to lynch you for that mistake.

figured you were scum, and you had mostly a lucky guess, but if you were town, it would have been exact.

God Mr. Analytical.  There was no conceivable way to logically conclude on the facts that it was me.  Anyone who voted for me drew suspicion on themselves because they literally defied facts.

Just now, SwAg said:

God Mr. Analytical.  There was no conceivable way to logically conclude on the facts that it was me.  Anyone who voted for me drew suspicion on themselves because they literally defied facts.

I was a civ special, and I didnt have the normal civ PM.