Joe Burrow may force his way out of the Cincinnati Bengals

DigInBoys

On 2/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, ET80 said:

I'm offering a like for anyone who tried to spin this narrative and will now admit they were wrong. 

(I'm certain I'll be giving no likes).

Wow you really fell for that?  I mean it's obvious that video was faked. They didn't even show the bottom half of his body! Animatronics/CGI would be my guess. Possibly a green screen because there is no way he holds on to that water bottle with 9 inch hands. 

Speaking of the water bottle....I honestly watched the beginning five to six times because I can't figure out if he was moving it with his thumb or with the force. 

Edited by seriously27
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, seriously27 said:

Speaking of the water bottle....I honestly watched the beginning five to six times because I can't figure out if he was moving it with his thumb or with the force. 

... it's the Matrix making a change.

Run. RUN!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, seriously27 said:

Wow you really fell for that?  I mean it's obvious that video was faked. They didn't even show the bottom half of his body! Animatronics/CGI would be my guess. Possibly a green screen because there is no way he holds on to that water bottle with 9 inch hands. 

The force would explain his ridiculous downfield completion percentage.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So I heard Vince and the XFL goons are gonna play nWO music while Burrow is on stage, hit him and Goodell over the head with chairshots, spray XFL on Goodells back, and kidnap Burrow and take him to the XFL. 

Sounds like good TV to me. Dem ratings...

...Burrow is THE THIRD MAN!!!

images2.jpg

@MWil23 gets the reference.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So Burrow is the one that headshots Goodell?!?!? #Twist #MindBlown

Perhaps the greatest heel turn in wrestling history...

Actually, no "perhaps" necessary... and no "wrestling" necessary, for that matter.

It's simply the greatest heel turn in history.

Right @MWil23?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Actually, no "perhaps" necessary... and no "wrestling" necessary, for that matter.

Right @MWil23?

I was always waiting for that epic John Cena heel turn... but it never came. I haven’t watched a single wresting event since like 2012. 

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Right @MWil23?

10 year old me was confused and completely devastated. I was also a Sting fan so when he disappeared I was a mess.

• Like 1