Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

33 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Really concerned about the draft. I think they're going to shut it down and Vegas will not be happy and neither will I. There was a dialogue I had w/ a guy on Reddit who said he worked for a major company that had a play in a lot of events a few weeks back. He said the festival in Miami was going to be canceled, said that SXSW would be canceled, as well as Coachella and they were under the impression that the draft would be massively effected. He's 2.5/3 right now as Coachella was just postponed so there's that. Take it FWIW. I think time is on our side there since we're 1.5 months away but something will need to be determined soon.

March Madness will definitely be impacted. Can't see any way around it.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You're trying to pigeon hole you're way out of this inexplicable "anti-killing zombies with shotguns" stance you've backed your way into and I for one won't be taking the bait.

Zombies have feelings, too! They feel very strongly about brains!

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9412107

There may not be any basketball to watch, but the college football message boards are fire right now. Get drunk and read comments from guys complaining about no spring games and how this is an election conspiracy. 

• Like 1

Just now, winitall said:

There may not be any basketball to watch, but the college football message boards are fire right now. Get drunk and read comments from guys complaining about no spring games and how this is an election conspiracy. 

Thank god Alex Jones got arrested, because if there wasn't his upcoming DWI trial I don't know what I'd do with myself.

(Please god, if you're up there, let Alex Jones be his own lawyer.)

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9412107

I've been the proud owner of this gif for less than a day and I've gotten a lot of miles out of it already. It's practically paid for itself, I actually sent it to my boss and got a good laugh out of him.