2020 NFL Combine Noteworthy Results & Talk

Mind Character

13 hours ago, pnies20 said:

McKinney has the best tape and will be the first S off the board unless someone is in love with Delpit 

I think Dugger and Winfield have better tape. McKinney doesn't flash to me. He doesn't give up big plays or do anything wrong, but he isn't some stud.

Wills/Wirfs/Thomas all three look fantastic to me in film, drills, and workouts. Wills is IMO the most polished with his footwork, but Wirfs and Thomas are both slightly behind him there but with more upside and natural ability/strength/athleticism. I'd be thrilled with any of them.

IMO, here's what I REALLY WANT:

1st: Wirfs/Wills/Thomas (in that order for me), OT

2nd: Winfield, S

3rd: BPA, preferably a bid bodied WR on the outside

3rd: Thaddeus Moss, TE/H hybrid.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wills/Wirfs/Thomas all three look fantastic to me in film, drills, and workouts. Wills is IMO the most polished with his footwork, but Wirfs and Thomas are both slightly behind him there but with more upside and natural ability/strength/athleticism. I'd be thrilled with any of them.

IMO, here's what I REALLY WANT:

1st: Wirfs/Wills/Thomas (in that order for me), OT

2nd: Winfield, S

3rd: BPA, preferably a bid bodied WR on the outside

3rd: Thaddeus Moss, TE/H hybrid.

Only thing that scares me about Wirfs and Wills is transitioning to the LEft side. Where  Thomas has played his whole college career there. I know Wirfs and Wills are studs and prolly could make the move but you still never know. It wouldn’t stop me from drafting them but it’s my one concern at the moment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Only thing that scares me about Wirfs and Wills is transitioning to the LEft side. Where  Thomas has played his whole college career there. I know Wirfs and Wills are studs and prolly could make the move but you still never know. It wouldn’t stop me from drafting them but it’s my one concern at the moment

I like Thomas A LOT too. Like I said, those 3, while in order, are VERY CLOSE to one another.

19 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I’d take Wirfs Becton Thomas over him all day anyways. 

Id rather trade down and take Josh Jones than take Wills at 10.

No worries if there is a run on tackles 

Than there is every reason to believe that Simmons falls to us.

What position verses Baltimore rpo blitzer no matter what you smack lamar every time.

Pittsburgh you line him and ward against schuller and beat him to a pulp.

About 25 percent of the time you blitz him off the corner. 

19 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No worries if there is a run on tackles 

Than there is every reason to believe that Simmons falls to us.

What position verses Baltimore rpo blitzer no matter what you smack lamar every time.

Pittsburgh you line him and ward against schuller and beat him to a pulp.

About 25 percent of the time you blitz him off the corner. 

I'd be fine with drafting Isaac Simpson to be our Lametrius Jefferson neutralizer.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I'd be fine with drafting Isaac Simpson to be our Lametrius Jefferson neutralizer.

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Love to see lamar try and outrun either one

This.

Edited by NudeTayne
Jefferson has some sizzle in his step.

My favorite 2nd and 3rd day targets, not in order

- Patrick Queen LB LSU

- Alton Robinson DE Cuse

- Alex Highsmith DE Charlotte

- Antoine Winfield S Minn

- Jalen Reagor WR/PR/KR TCU

- Marlon Davidson DT Auburn

- Adam Trautman TE Dayton

- Malik Jefferson LB Ohio St.

- Kristian Fulton CB LSU

- Brycen Hopkins TE Purdue

- AJ Dillon RB BC

- Chase Claypool WR ND

• Like 3

I know a lot of our forum likes Malik Harrison. The physical attributes are there, but he is more of a mid round guy to early round guy to me at least. He misses a ton of tackles in the hole. Like, really, really unreliable at tackling. He is certainly going to flash. I wouldn’t probably take him until about the 4th-5th round though personally. My hunch is that some team in about the third round will fall in love with his attributes enough to take him higher than they should.

Edited by NateDawg

On 3/3/2020 at 12:26 AM, NateDawg said:

I know a lot of our forum likes Malik Harrison. The physical attributes are there, but he is more of a mid round guy to early round guy to me at least. He misses a ton of tackles in the hole. Like, really, really unreliable at tackling. He is certainly going to flash. I wouldn’t probably take him until about the 4th-5th round though personally. My hunch is that some team in about the third round will fall in love with his attributes enough to take him higher than they should.

I think he’s a 4th rounder