Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, you weren't getting MVP, dunce boy.  You came in the thread and tried to have a secret communication with Malfatron that I read and basically laughed as you panicked that I knew.

King, in Orcas Horror Showdown on Pay Per View, Mwil was able to solve the game and deduce that Pickle was scum D1, Jason Bantle was the block, squire was saw, and attempted his first red letter lie on SwAg to justify his read. Granted, it’s like trying to watch Jeff Hardy face the deadman. Admirable, but definitely an underdog. But every dog has its day!

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Timeout*

Bull **** you forgot you backstabbing Indy piece of garbage, out to wreck my team and steal my MVP. If not for meme mafia and Dome you’d have single handedly wrecked the Indy.

lol I just forgot he got lynched was all. I didn't forget what I did. 

100% proud to contribute to @Whicker's hatred to the third party. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But no one cares about the truth or a real read.  Just made up statistics and swag's poo coming from his mouth 

Except everything I’ve said has been the truth and a real read. 

unlike your read that supposedly wasn’t actually a read 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Hot Fuzz for one.

I forgot the other theme that you acted like this

This will be the death of you.  You desperately need town lycnhed d1 and this proves it. 

Malf is lock scum

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

King, in Orcas Horror Showdown on Pay Per View, Mwil was able to solve the game and deduce that Pickle was scum D1, Jason Bantle was the block, squire was saw, and attempted his first red letter lie on SwAg to justify his read. Granted, it’s like trying to watch Jeff Hardy face the deadman. Admirable, but definitely an underdog. But every dog has its day!

(That’s also the game that I had all of the scum in my d1 pickle list) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That game was so fun...especially with people dying unexpectedly while moving around the board lmao

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

(That’s also the game that I had all of the scum in my d1 pickle list) 

As I recall, MWil showed he was to be taken seriously that game. He got you lynched, albeit he said you were red when you were a purple convert. I’m hindsight that high risk maneuver was all for naught, as red steamrolled through that house of horror.

Just now, MWil23 said:

As I recall, MWil showed he was to be taken seriously that game. He got you lynched, albeit he said you were red when you were a purple convert. I’m hindsight that high risk maneuver was all for naught, as red steamrolled through that house of horror.

That game was a lot of fun. Well deserved nice job to @The Orca. Especially since I got all my babies!

Forge spent that entire game like, 

giphy.gif

• Like 3