Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, daboyle250 said:

It might depend if Heyman’s even in the game in the first place. So far, all the characters are actual wrestlers on the WWE main roster. Heyman, although on the active roster, has always been a manager so I have doubts on whether he’s be involved.

Fair.  Just a theory.

I agree that Swag is Undertaker.

That doesn't clear him as Town, especially not with the way he's playing. If he's Town, he's obviously decided he doesn't care about winning, he just to troll everyone else in the game.

Just now, Blue said:

I agree that Swag is Undertaker.

That doesn't clear him as Town, especially not with the way he's playing. If he's Town, he's obviously decided he doesn't care about winning, he just wants to troll everyone else in the game.

ftfm

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So you are claiming to have unlimited pardons?

No, but enough to make the game fairly unpleasant.  Really going to be much easier to play appropriately and have a discussion than attempt to strong arm me.

Just now, SwAg said:

No, but enough to make the game fairly unpleasant.  Really going to be much easier to play appropriately and have a discussion than attempt to strong arm me.

I'd rather lose as Town, personally.

• Like 2

Just now, SwAg said:

You do what you have to, everyone else will do what they have to.