Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, bcb gives fake claims too.  I’m convinced Rick is scum, and Orca/Rag/Dome were frustrated I was lying.

It's been a while, but I would not put this past any former WF member running a game here. It became fairly commonplace to give scum fake roles that they knew were safe. Rick's continued survival in this game is tied to his usefulness to Town.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i did piece together the pm thing

you have to admit that.

i found the reason to lynch swag, and it snowballed from there

As I said it was a team effort and you played a big part. Swag just refuses to give any credit of any kind for me calling out his thread play on D2 and controlling the lynch via the pardon to get Dome and himself lynched with the help of the rest of town. I also put his PM front and center as "fake" which I'm guessing had you analyzing it up and down 

It was a great team effort, but he will never recognize my play even though I had an MVP the game before 

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Jesus, Rack is catching up and I’m gonna have to deal with him again.  I at least made Ragnarok quit.

Oh chuckles, you could never get me to quit.

I just chose to not descend into personal attacks.

At least you're consistent with misrepresenting what happens.

Just now, ET80 said:

"natalie imbruglia"

Yes, I know it's a cover...but I think most people don't know that and saying that the pull to post an Ednaswap gif because of that comment probably would have fallen flat. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It's been a while, but I would not put this past any former WF member running a game here. It became fairly commonplace to give scum fake roles that they knew were safe. Rick's continued survival in this game is tied to his usefulness to Town.

Welp I'm dead then bc this fools think I'm the worst player ever and always a detriment to town.  Well maybe ahead of @The Orca