Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Malfatron said:

lie detector isnt really a common role.

I doubt that even crossed his mind.

did it, @Pickle Rick?

I understand that I am dealing with Monk-level players I haven't played with here, so I can't honestly say I would be surprised he would do that if he had a scumchat to crawl back to. But I do find it unlikely.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i am town

Mattsatron going for the LOLclear

Gettem Rags/UNT

Just now, Ragnarok said:

They are?

Uhhh... Yeah? Have you not been paying attention? They literally got to the point were they were refusing to say any words until day 3 in fear of death. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Gettem Rags/UNT

Uhhh... Yeah? Have you not been paying attention? They literally got to the point were they were refusing to say any words until day 3 in fear of death. 

I have specifically left orca alive in any game that I’ve been scum. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lie detector isnt really a common role.

I doubt that even crossed his mind.

did it, @Pickle Rick?

Yup.  As soon as he asked. Why else ask someone to post "I am not Muhammad"

Now whether the man has that role or not is another story.  Having never seen him before I don't know if he is one to fake soft that like he did just to get a read on me or really has that move.  

It doesn't matter to me bc I have posted the truth, unlike others. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gettem Rags/UNT

Pretty sure they've survived a decent bit longer than that the past few games I've played with them.

Regardless, why did you try to lolclear yourself?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Pretty sure they've survived a decent bit longer than that the past few games I've played with them.

Regardless, why did you try to lolclear yourself?

Instead of trying to create a narrative based off a gimmick move that I sometimes do - how about read?

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are missing the fact that the twins are both dead by n2 most games. Either by lynch or getting hit. So many people dont use moves on them for that fact. Giving you a second option is a nulltell - - but I point it out because @Forge is asking a question that literally had just stated.

Me: I am town

Forge: Are you scum matts

Me: Are you not reading, I just said I was town in response to blue

^^^^^^^^^^Not a hard sequence to follow, tbh

Because it gives him a second option. What if he has a scummy read on me? Or pickle gets lynched? 

There is no harm in it, correct?

Additionally, if it was a lolclear, you would know I have only done that as civ for 10 years. So you should just be marking me off as town if you believe I did that. Move on to not reading someone elses post. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Instead of trying to create a narrative based off a gimmick move that I sometimes do - how about read?

Additionally, if it was a lolclear, you would know I have only done that as civ for 10 years. So you should just be marking me off as town if you believe I did that. Move on to not reading someone elses post. 

He was skimming.