Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

blue is scum with pickle

So, lets look at this from the perspective "why did Blue post this?"

At first, he asked Pickle to simply post whether he was Muhammad Hassan.

was he really going to use the lie detector on that piece alone? Since it was obvious swag was faking for reactions.

That wouldnt tell him anything about Pickles alignment becase obviously Hassan wasnt Pickles character

I think Blue's goal was to overtly softclaim that he was lie detector to later sway the lynch away from pickle.

If blue was really trying to lie detect pickle, he could have done it much more subtlely. Like "Are you town" even. 

notice that pickle took it unto himself to post that he was town.

Blue's goal was to make people see him as the lie detector

@Blue, what was your plan if pickle didnt post explicitly he was town? Would it have been worth revealing your "power role" so early?

So, just to clarify, you think that if I was scum with Pickle Rick, I would risk giving a real Town lie detector the exact information they needed to confirm whether Pickle Rick is/was scum

on Day 1

Just now, Blue said:

So, just to clarify, you think that if I was scum with Pickle Rick, I would risk giving a real Town lie detector the exact information they needed to confirm whether Pickle Rick is/was scum

on Day 1

and therefore outing myself as scum as well, essentially delivering what is almost certainly half a Mafia faction to Town on Day 1

Once again, Mattsatron suffering from premature ________. We needed to make that post tomorrow. Apparently half of us didnt even know his tremendous lurking yesterday nor his subtle amount of TMI today. 

Just now, Blue said:

on Day 1

Sure because a lie detector comes up once in about 30-40 games.

also, its an easy fake claim to hide in

Just now, Blue said:

on Day 1

Yeah, it’s clear you’re with Ragnarok.

Just admit it and this will go a lot easier.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

on Day 1

The risk is almost nil if you think that the lie detector is a little used ability and unlikely to be in this game (as Malf stated earlier). 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We are going in circles. Apparently you are so one track minded that you cant see the obvious. But I am a man who comes in peace, so I am going to drop it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I could as well. Which is why I clearly said its a nulltell and not a lolclear attempt. But he just keeps regurgitating the same idea in different words at me. Time to move on.

#thinklikeachampion

#badkneesdoe

I can't see the obvious that you admit you could see scum doing that?  Interesting.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Sure because a lie detector comes up once in about 30-40 games.

also, its an easy fake claim to hide in

You're assuming that scum know anything about what Town roles are in the game, which is questionable at best.

Just now, Blue said:

You're assuming that scum know anything about what Town roles are in the game, which is questionable at best.

There’s been like two lie detectors in the past three years on this site.