2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I imagine he will cost a a valuable draft pick. If only some of us just wanted us to draft him

Image result for we're in the endgame now gif

lol Whatever it takes. 

No seriously, I still expect us to make a big splash for a WR, LT, or Edge rusher at some point. I'm not sure if any big play WR's are on the trading block, so that pretty much leaves me with Trent, Nuk, and Clowney. This draft doesn't seem deep with 34 OLB's, so I don't mind making a big move for Nuk and drafting our LT. The WR class is deep enough for me to not stress about it. 

i like him and Jimmy Smith for all the same reasons. Older but not reliant on speed- versatile, tough, great technique. 

both have played everything from press-man boundary CB, slot, zone, shadow #1s, and even S. Important when considering that realistically Maye could leave next year

• Like 1

Not a bad deal for Fowler. I’m not as high as some on him. He’s had one good year and that came playing along side one of the most disruptive interior lineman of this generation. At $16 per, though, seems ok. A 3 year contract is not going to burn you too much. It’s these 5 year mega deals that are risky. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

i like him and Jimmy Smith for all the same reasons. Older but not reliant on speed- versatile, tough, great technique. 

both have played everything from press-man boundary CB, slot, zone, shadow #1s, and even S. Important when considering that realistically Maye could leave next year

Pass. He's best in the slot and we need an outside guy. As a name vet, he'll want his last payday. I'm tired of people coming here for their gold watch. 

• Like 1