Rams new logo unveiled

.Buzz

10 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I call bs on this supposedly being the new logo.

Looks like their draft and ota hat isn’t changed to this which if you were going to rebrand the new would be part of it.

it's a placeholder in that image, Falcons logo is also the old one. Bucs also could be out of date if the Ship logo is indeed becoming the primary.

They typically do that or just have no versions for that team at all. These images likely came from a merchandise order site/catalog and got leaked out.
They would have every team there for retailers to order, probably a not somewhere that the designs were subject to change.

10 hours ago, JonStark said:

Alright, I'm convinced it's a hoax. The stitching going up the middle of the logo disappears in the middle. Definitely photoshopped. 

if you zoom in it's like a backing for embroidery, 

JYKYezu.png

makes it easier to embroider on, you don't need to do the interior edge stitching
The lighting on it even bends the same way on that center stitch line.

Wanted to find a good example but not a ton of teams have a big hole/negative space in the middle of their logo.
Will look at baseball The Giants are usually 1 color so they just stitch that on

I think this could be because they were sitting on the logo for longer? Most pro hats wont use that backing.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:28 AM, BStanRamFan said:

No. likely just the modified version of the horn. Will likely have detail on the horns. Wouldn't be surprised to see a matte finish knowing Nike.

Give it to Nike to muck uniforms up. Why change a classic Rams design. I mean they are the Rams I cannot imagine it being anything else.

I am a Broncos fan and I'm not too enthused with our uniforms but they are tolerable till someone else like under armor can take over the designs.

Rams twitter is really feeding into this. It has to be a troll job.

I can never embed tweets for some reason but they just put up one of all of the Ram logos being taken down. Willing to bet they end up just putting a slightly modified Ram logo back in place of them.