2020 Vote: Where does Brady ultimately decide to go?

DoleINGout

Tom Brady 2020  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think Tom Brady will ultimately sign with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 04:00 AM

Just now, DannyB said:

Really? I think it's a HUGE factor. And I don't think JUST winning football games is Tom Brady's singular, head-and-shoulders above everything else, priority anymore.

But Tampa makes zero sense if you think it’s a huge factor. It may be a factor, but no where close to winning another SB factor. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

But Tampa makes zero sense if you think it’s a huge factor. It may be a factor, but no where close to winning another SB factor. 

That's why I don't think Tampa would be his #1 choice. I think he likes the weapons available that will likely help him have a good season, and I think he still certainly loves the idea of winnings a ton of games, including postseason (again, that's GREAT for his brand). I also think at some point the money comes into play for sure.

Tampa, as a pure football fit, isn't all that great IMO. 

Obviously Evans/Godwin are a sick tandem that any QB would like to throw to. Howard and Brate are nice too (even though Arians has failed to utilize either to their extent). But the line isn’t great. The run game isn’t great. The defense isn’t great. Arians is a solid coach but clearly a downgrade from BB. Tom is still a more than capable deep thrower, but that’s not really his strength at this point in his career. Then you look at the division/conference, and while I don’t think Tom particularly cares about the competition because he believes he can beat anybody, I do think if that were a factor then it’s an easy to call that NFCS>AFCE. 

It could happen, I don’t know what the deal is with all this. But Brady going to TB isn’t a match made in heaven, clearly behind Tennessee/San Fran IMO.

Brady isn’t an upgrade for any of the contenders so it doesn’t really matter.  If he wants to prove he can still put up numbers and make the playoffs than Tampa is a good choice.  They haven’t made the playoffs in 13 years so that would be a feather in his cap.  

45 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Brady isn’t an upgrade for any of the contenders so it doesn’t really matter.

I'm assuming you don't consider the Chargers "Contenders"? Because he even at this stage of his career is better then Tyrod Taylor.

It's the most logical spot if he's intent on not being a Patriot.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm assuming you don't consider the Chargers "Contenders"? Because he even at this stage of his career is better then Tyrod Taylor.

The 5 win Chargers that play in Mahomes’ division?  

8 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:
13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The 5 win Chargers that play in Mahomes’ division?

Yep same team. You've never seen a team go worst to first in a season? SB winning team suffer injuries the following season? 4-5 win team make the SB the next year? I have! 

Contenders means: Potential Playoff Team. All you have to do is make the dance. A dance now with 7 openings, not 6! Yes, that team.