2020 Vote: Where does Brady ultimately decide to go?

DoleINGout

Tom Brady 2020  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think Tom Brady will ultimately sign with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 04:00 AM

https://clutchpoints.com/49ers-rumors-san-francisco-interested-in-kirk-cousins-not-tom-brady/

If Kirk Cousins gets traded to the Niners for some reason, then the Vikings vault right up to the top three destinations most likely to land Brady, (with the Patriots and, in my opinion, the Buccaneers being the other two).

I think the Patriots will always be Brady's number one choice but I don't think Brady will always be the Patriots number one choice, which is why I think Brady will be pushed to sign elsewhere. Elsewhere being? Tampa Bay, right now, unless the Vikings unexpectedly swing a trade with the Niners to send Kirk Cousins away.

21 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ll just go with the Titans to make a prediction. I really think it’s either the Patriots or the Titans. Really don’t see any other team as a logical choice.

People overblow the “teams aren’t good” narrative. 

Raiders and Buccaneers finished 7-9 with two main problems: QB and Secondary. Both had over-the-top difficult schedules. Winston and Carr cost their teams many games last year. 

In 2011 Broncos had a glaring issue: QB and Secondary. They finished 8-8 and sign Manning next year and were a Top 3 team over the next four years. 

"Some of the things Brady wants: Control over roster [and] he wants to be part of making decisions on the play calling," Russini said this week on ESPN's "Get Up."

Apparently, any team that wants to sign Brady the quarterback is also going to have to agree to take on Brady the general manager.

Guess he must have been taking notes from LeBron James.

Three team trade!

Jimmy Garoppolo - to the Patriots
Kirk Cousins - to the 49ers
Tom Brady - to the Vikings

It sounds crazy but it could happen, and here's why:
- Patriots obviously have a history with Jimmy G., and they wanted him once.  Brady is on his way out and Garoppolo can come back.
- 49ers head coach Shanahan loves Kirk Cousins and wanted him to come to SF with him from Washington. 
- Vikings aren't thrilled with Cousins.  They shocked the world and brought Brett Favre to town before.  Why not try out the GOAT?

Before you go ballistic, I admit that this is very unlikely to all happen, but it really wouldn't shock me with each team to make these moves.

• Like 2

On 3/10/2020 at 2:31 PM, DoleINGout said:

I’m picking the Buccaneers. I think Brady wants to go to the Patriots but ultimately the mutual interest and appreciation down in Tampa Bay gets a deal done.

Here is a Bleacher Report article basically echoing my sentiments with insight from Peter King.

Plus, can't underestimate the April reveal of new uniforms for the Buccaneers. This is a game changer.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, DoleINGout said:

https://clutchpoints.com/49ers-rumors-san-francisco-interested-in-kirk-cousins-not-tom-brady/

If Kirk Cousins gets traded to the Niners for some reason, then the Vikings vault right up to the top three destinations most likely to land Brady, (with the Patriots and, in my opinion, the Buccaneers being the other two).

I think the Patriots will always be Brady's number one choice but I don't think Brady will always be the Patriots number one choice, which is why I think Brady will be pushed to sign elsewhere. Elsewhere being? Tampa Bay, right now, unless the Vikings unexpectedly swing a trade with the Niners to send Kirk Cousins away.

@Uncle Buck yep.

The Niners are out reportedly and it was unliekly to start. I am glad, too, because I think it is best if Brady goes to the Bucc's, Cousins stays in Minny, Jimmy stays on the Niners, and THANK GOD AWAY FROM THE PATRIOTS - I've never been a fan; it's best for the Pats to go in a new direction.

• Like 1

I really hope Brady stays in New England. He's only two more years with the team away from setting a pro football record for the most seasons with one team. The current record is 21, shared by Jason Hanson who played 21 consecutive seasons with Detroit, and Lou Groza, who played 21 non-consecutive seasons with the Browns, but the first four were in the AAFC whose records are not recognized by the NFL. I hope the Patriots and Brady realize this and they make every effort to stay together.