NBA has suspended the season

KhanYouDigIt

32 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I ain't no doctor but people are recovering left and right. I would imagine if there's no trace of the virus, they are free to do whatever. 

apparently goberts symptoms cleared in like 24-36 hrs. for most people, the "sickness" part is not that big of a deal.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The Cavs announced they will still be paying all employees and event staff. Kevin Love committed $100,000 to help with this.

That's awesome. I hope every team follows suit.

These owners can afford to pay their minimum wage employees for a few months and be fine, it really should be the expectation that they handle it and do so. It's the only reasonable course of action other than just grotesque greed.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The Cavs announced they will still be paying all employees and event staff. Kevin Love committed $100,000 to help with this.

That's awesome. I hope every team follows suit.

K-Love is a hell of a good dude.

15 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

If one of the wolfpac gets it, i hope ya'll share with us what it's really like being a mutant

This chick was quarantined from Italy after her study abroad got shut down and she was staying with us and was kinda sick. I put her contacts in my eyes and coincidently got sick like 2 days later. So I might’ve had it. Didn’t have any respiratory problems but had a cough and felt sick  

19 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

apparently goberts symptoms cleared in like 24-36 hrs. for most people, the "sickness" part is not that big of a deal.

This is the concern.  Folks can be infected and never even know it.  It appears folks with respiratory issues and/or a compromised immune system are the most at risk.  Let's hope new instances of infection subside in the spring.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

This chick was quarantined from Italy after her study abroad got shut down and she was staying with us and was kinda sick. I put her contacts in my eyes and coincidently got sick like 2 days later. So I might’ve had it. Didn’t have any respiratory problems but had a cough and felt sick  

it's pretty possible i have it right now,  got diagnosed with acute bronchitis and the symptoms are similar. ain't had a fever yet but the criteria for testing eligibility being so fluid now includes a fever, OR shortness of breath, coughing, runny nose, sore throat. well guess what bruhs, i got 3/5