"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

Idk man you haven’t seen what I’ve seen 

I once sat at a roulette table for 4 hours. I lost exactly $0. I had copious amounts of free booze. I then celebrated my drunkenness by going to a burlesque show and hitting on a dancer. 

She was hot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I once sat at a roulette table for 4 hours. I lost exactly $0. I had copious amounts of free booze. I then celebrated my drunkenness by going to a burlesque show and hitting on a dancer. 

She was hot. 

Sounds like you’re horrible at losing money! You are off my home game list 

The fact that people are calling this the "boomer flu" amuses me. The fact that I had to explain to my 59 year old mom who is in the middle from recovering from radiation after breast cancer, who also has asthma, not to go to church, was a tough conversation. Thankfully she's listening. My church shut down and made the tough but right decision. It will still stay open during the week to help those in the community in need, but Sunday services are canceled.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

She was hot. 

If you buy me a drink I'll wink and banter with you and then turn you down much easier than she did.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The fact that people are calling this the "boomer flu" amuses me. The fact that I had to explain to my 59 year old mom who is in the middle from recovering from radiation after breast cancer, who also has asthma, not to go to church, was a tough conversation. Thankfully she's listening. My church shut down and made the tough but right decision. It will still stay open during the week to help those in the community in need, but Sunday services are canceled.

Boomer Doomer / Boomer Remover are better.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you buy me a drink I'll wink and banter with you and then turn you down much easier than she did.

She didnt turn me down. Shocking, I know. But I am actually a very attractive dude.