New NFL league years starts as planned on Wednesday

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

so whats happening now? are free agent visits cancelled?

FA visits really only are a thing now if the player has injury or character concerns. Most deals sign before anyone ever visits.

I do wonder how they’ll get around physicals 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

FA visits really only are a thing now if the player has injury or character concerns. Most deals sign before anyone ever visits.

And even so, players travel via private jets from tiny airports. Maybe 2-3 people on the plane besides pilots.

Meet in a room at team HQ with 2-3 other people. They can tour nearly empty team facilities with the GM and a coach.

They'd just miss the part where they go to some ultra-high end restaurant for dinner.

55 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Im happy, with all these crazy corona virus stuff, nice to have a distraction to take the mind off of it

Yeah I remember earlier this AM when my Twitter feed went from all COVID-19 to about 70% CBA/Tannehill. It felt...good to say the least.

I remember after 9/11 and the weeks that followed. We got WWE back that Friday. Football and baseball came back a week or two later. Getting that normal feeling back that made you think "Everything is going to be OK....."

Let's divulge into some free agency and forget about running to the store for more TP than a human needs. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Teledoc, FTW.

• Like 1