Eagles release Malcolm Jenkins

EagleBlueDon

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Doesnt seem like howie even tried.

Howie just treated him the same way Banner did Dawk. I just Hope to God it doesn't take 1/2 a decade to see adequate Safety Play again with the Eagles.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Wish him well down there. Still pisses me off they let him go. Like our defense was devoid of talent beyond the front 4, how is that a good time to let your leader go? 

I just hope some of the reporting about them wanting to flip the locker room over to Carson, like the Seahawks did with Wilson, are untrue. Jenkins was nothing like the bigger personalities they cut loose. And them at leadership mantle was always there for Carson to take. He needed to earn it. Just hope that was some bad conjecture and nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, Kiltman said:

Wish him well down there. Still pisses me off they let him go. Like our defense was devoid of talent beyond the front 4, how is that a good time to let your leader go? 

I just hope some of the reporting about them wanting to flip the locker room over to Carson, like the Seahawks did with Wilson, are untrue. Jenkins was nothing like the bigger personalities they cut loose. And them at leadership mantle was always there for Carson to take. He needed to earn it. Just hope that was some bad conjecture and nothing more.

Agreed on all points, wish we still had Malcom around. Even worse he went to one of the teams competing for the NFC

• Like 1

I've made my feelings known about Jenkins being Let Go! Just hope like with Dawkins Departure we dont have to find out the hard way that this Aging, Supposedly Declining Player isn't still light years better then the Crap (Mills) we throw out there as his "Successor"!

He was the ONLY Reliable Player on Defense the Past 3 Season you count on to Start and play every snap!

25 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I've made my feelings known about Jenkins being Let Go! Just hope like with Dawkins Departure we dont have to find out the hard way that this Aging, Supposedly Declining Player isn't still light years better then the Crap (Mills) we throw out there as his "Successor"!

He was the ONLY Reliable Player on Defense the Past 3 Season you count on to Start and play every snap!

You know there are other punctuation marks besides and exclamation point right?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You know there are other punctuation marks besides and exclamation point right?

Not when emphasizing a Point. Its literally, the definition but thanks.

The exclamation mark, also sometimes referred to as the exclamation point, especially in American English, is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume (shouting), or to show emphasis, and often marks the end of a sentence, for example: "Watch out!"

Let Malcolm go was Stupid.

Edited by Nabbs4u