Week 3 GDT: Denver Broncos(2-0) @ Buffalo Bills(1-1)

broncosfan07

That unsportsmanlike call on Von Miller was probably the single worst call I have ever seen in my life. Just a completely embarassing moment for the NFL, who can't ever seem to get a clue. And that one very clearly cost us a chance at this game- not the game itself, because Denver played like garbage all day, but my god you have got to be kidding.

Just now, broncos67 said:

That unsportsmanlike call on Von Miller was probably the single worst call I have ever seen in my life. Just a completely embarassing moment for the NFL, who can't ever seem to get a clue. And that one very clearly cost us a chance at this game- not the game itself, because Denver played like garbage all day, but my god you have got to be kidding.

It's written in the rules that you can't pull crap like that.  It's considered taunting.  Stupid rule, sure, but called correctly by the officials.

5 minutes ago, germ-x said:

You can't taunt it's written rules.  It's like a WR who flips the ball at the defender.  Miller knows this and whether they are laughing about it or not the official didn't know that.

Boneheaded play by Miller, pure and simple.

Disagree. That's not taunting. There's an acceptable level of taunting on every play by your standards. Any time two guys jaw at one another that would be taunting. It's absurd to call a penalty on that in a close game. If he said something inappropriate or something, fine, but it's insane.

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Well we are who we thought we were. Offensively inept. Poorly coached. Mediocre QB. 

So the 2 games where we played really well were aberrations, but the one game we didn't is the real thing? How does that work?

More likely- we didn't show up for a 1pm game across the country against a really tough home opponent that always gives us fits.

4 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

So the 2 games where we played really well were aberrations, but the one game we didn't is the real thing? How does that work?

More likely- we didn't show up for a 1pm game across the country against a really tough home opponent that always gives us fits.

It looked like we weren't prepared for Buffalo - and we should have been - for feck sake - Dennison is the OC.

Archived