Tight Ends

Hunter2_1

21 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Sorry but in no way shape or form is Hunter Henry above Walker and Reed. He has shown he is capable of being very good but has yet to find the consistency of other guys on this list and splits reps on his own team. Maybe if this year he takes over the full workload and becomes a go to weapon like the other guys in the top 8 are, but not right now. Right now I have him just outside the top 10 based on potential alone.

I disagree, henry had no target in week 1 but picked that up in week 2 henry is going to be the next Gronk imo

55 minutes ago, SpanosPayYourRent said:

I disagree, henry had no target in week 1 but picked that up in week 2 henry is going to be the next Gronk imo

Henry is fantastic. I'm not judging on production, I'm judging talent. He will be the best when Gronk goes, IMO.

5 hours ago, SpanosPayYourRent said:

Mcscuse me!? Doyle so far has sucked this season especially without Luck, Doyle is decent but not better than a lot of these

That's why I said honorable mention.  He's extremely reliable and has been our best player on offense without Luck.  Don;t know who told you he has sucked.

I think Reed is being overrated (just a little bit) and perhaps Walker is the most underrated TE in the game I'd have him somewhere in the top 5. 

I love Hunter Henry he's my guy he's on my team though I'd take him over Reed he's gonna be a beast soon. 

1) Gronk

2) Kelce

3) Olsen

4) Walker

5) Henry

6) Reed

7) Ertz

8) Bennett 

9) Graham

10) Eifert

Something like that I think from 7 to maybe 12 or 13 you could toss in a bunch of guys in whatever order and I won't argue much. 

On 9/21/2017 at 3:48 PM, SpanosPayYourRent said:

For my fantasy teams sake I really hope so. Im already over starting Clay every week because I have no idea if the Chargers will actually commit to Henry full time.

I get that Gronk based off talent/ability is the #1 TE, but it seems like the guy is injured and out more often than he's actually available to play(I'm sure that's not actually true, but I know he has missed a ton of time over the past 5ish years). Thankfully whatever groin issue he had Sunday wasn't serious but it feels like it's only a matter of time until something serious does happen. At some point availability/durability has to be factored in, no?

Regardless the top 4 is some combination of Gronk/Kelce/Walker/Olsen and that's inarguable as far as I'm concerned. After that is a group of guys that are all good but not great. I don't know what would possess someone to put Henry(proven absolutely nothing so far) and Reed(injured all the time and is just a receiver playing TE cause he can't block) in that conversation, among others.

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I get that Gronk based off talent/ability is the #1 TE, but it seems like the guy is injured and out more often than he's actually available to play(I'm sure that's not actually true, but I know he has missed a ton of time over the past 5ish years). Thankfully whatever groin issue he had Sunday wasn't serious but it feels like it's only a matter of time until something serious does happen. At some point availability/durability has to be factored in, no?

Regardless the top 4 is some combination of Gronk/Kelce/Walker/Olsen and that's inarguable as far as I'm concerned. After that is a group of guys that are all good but not great. I don't know what would possess someone to put Henry(proven absolutely nothing so far) and Reed(injured all the time and is just a receiver playing TE cause he can't block) in that conversation, among others.

% of possible snaps over last 5 seasons

(2017: 79%)

2016: 32% 

2015: 84%

2014: 73%

2013: 32%

2012: 59%

That includes times he was was healthy, but not brought onto field (schemes etc)

More, less or about what you were expecting?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Browns have a top 10 group in terms of talent. 

Njoku is highly athletic, I think that devalve is in the same mold as Kelce just a bit leaner and a bit quicker. Telfer is also an exceptional run blocker. 
we are bottom 10 in th NFL in terms of utilization despite having no WR's.  

Zach Ertz has more catches and yards than any other WR or TE in the last 6 (or 7 IIRC) games dating back to least season.  This season he's third in the league among ALL receivers in catches and yards.

Yet people think freaking Hunter Henry is Better??? What a farce. That dudes been a massive disappointment. Another freaky size and athleticism guy that people go crazy for but doesn't live up to the hype. 

Also Id say Ertz is probably 3rd behind only Gronk and Kelce.  

Archived