2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

6 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Honestly Becton is the only one of these “top” guys that scares me. 

Any of the other OTs/Jeudy/Ruggs and I’ll be happy.

an OT should be there. Every year some team in the top 10 makes a pick that no one saw coming. Someone will fall

You’re ok with an overdraft of a guy like Jackson at OT?

For all who are locked on going OT at 11 who are the guys who you want in Round 2? I expect nearly 10 WRs already gone by 48 keep in mind. So Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson and Mims will for sure be gone. Guys like Reagor, Higgins, Shenault, Hamler, Aiyuk and People-Jones are all candidates that might not even be there at 48 as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

For all who are locked on going OT at 11 who are the guys who you want in Round 2? I expect nearly 10 WRs already gone by 48 keep in mind. So Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson and Mims will for sure be gone. Guys like Reagor, Higgins, Shenault, Hamler, Aiyuk and People-Jones are all candidates that might not even be there at 48 as well.

I'd love in no rough order Aiyuk, Reagor, Shenault (he'd be higher but injuries scare me I get a Q vibe), Higgins, DPJ.

I'd have Hamler higher but he's strictly a slot guy and we need outside help so bad

10 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I'd love in no rough order Aiyuk, Reagor, Shenault (he'd be higher but injuries scare me I get a Q vibe), Higgins, DPJ.

I'd have Hamler higher but he's strictly a slot guy and we need outside help so bad

Started watching some tape on Shenault and he reminds me so much of Q. He’s got the build of a RB and the injuries to boot. Which makes me want to stay away. ( I do think he could be great but I have the same feelings for Q) 

I like Aiyuk, Mims, Higgins, and Reagor otherwise I don’t feel confident in finding a #1 In the remaining group. 

I'm of the camp get a #1 WR at 11 and build the OL through the later rounds of the draft.

No one was a fan of Fant before free agency so maybe we can find some less desirables to play a role on the OL. 

7 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Using a draft mock I did a quick 3 round mock.

These OTs were off the board by our pick, Wills, Becton, and Wirfs. 

1-Ceedee Lamb WR

2-Josh Jones OT

3-DeAndre Swift RB

3-Darrell Taylor EDGE 

We are in no position to take rb in the 3rd

At this point I would go WR at 11 and sign Cody Glenn or resign Beachum. The only way I go OL is if Wirf, Thomas or Willis is there. All the other ones are not worth pick 11 to me. Yes Becton is overrated to me just because he ran a fast 40. The WR I would take in order are Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb. I also predict that Young falls out of the top 5. I don't see him being that elite pass rusher. He disappeared during big games and going against good tackles.  

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

We are in no position to take rb in the 3rd

We are in the position to upgrade talent all over. LeVeon Bell is gone after this year and we have no one.  This team has no talent and needs to get playmakers. Anyways he won't be there round 3.  IMO RB is a position to draft at some point. 

3 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

We are in the position to upgrade talent all over. LeVeon Bell is gone after this year and we have no one.  This team has no talent and needs to get playmakers. Anyways he won't be there round 3.  IMO RB is a position to draft at some point. 

I'd certainly entertain drafting a rb in the 5th or 6th, and then getting a few UDFAs but thre 3rd there are still good players at important positions. 

45 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I was more talking about if all of the names I mentioned were gone. Who ya taking. Bc there is that possibility.