2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

7 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

I heard that Logan Ryan has lost a step but people like him transitioning to safety. 

HMMMMMM🤔

Interesting. Especially if you look at his numbers last year 

like Jamal, looks like he did a little of everything. Granted, I didn’t watch that many Titans games

Edited by GangGreen420

I actually really like both Chaisson and CJ Henderson but not for us. If it’s a defensive player I will be beside myself but eventually get over it because those guys are both dogs on D... but this pick needs to be offense plain and simple. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

Everything I hear about Lamb is that he works on his craft. Watching them on the field, safe to say Wills and Jeudy are always working on their craft as well. 

That is why I want Lamb. You can tell he loves football and wants to be a star. Becton honestly, his film is not all that to begin with. Hes okay, but he should be better with his talent so I kinda believe that he doesn't love football. One scout said he likes cooking more than football.

I love Wills, hes NFL ready and is a stud. I doubt he falls to us, but if he did I'd take him plug him at RT right away.  Jeudy is a stud too, his route running is amazing.

Honestly round 1 I'd do Lamb or Jeudy, can't go wrong with either. Grab a OT round 2.  There are some solid options that may surprise people, I don't see a the top OT prospects falling to us and I don't want Becton. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Everything I hear about Lamb is that he works on his craft. Watching them on the field, safe to say Wills and Jeudy are always working on their craft as well. 

Draft Lamb at 11.  Package 48 + one of the 3rd rounds and move back up into rd 1 to get the falling Becton or Josh Jones.

There are times when trading up is the best approach.  How would you all feel if on opening day (probably spring 2021), we see Lamb lined up with Becton/Jones firmly in place.  Would give Sam and this team a whole new feel.  I am firmly in the trade up camp now and I almost never endorse trading up.  I am now.

Edited by dcat
  • Like 3