Steelers sign TE Eric Ebron (2 years, $12 M)

RaidersAreOne

hmm. they really do everything to keep winning yet should acknowledge their window is way closed and has been for 2+ years now...

i respect their dedication to be a winning organisation but with nearly any significant contract restructured ie. dead money restricting cuts and they'll be going nowhere for years.

can't see Ben coming back from that injury, at his age, and willing his team to another ring.

so... good news to me ;)

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:

Ebron - 9.6% drop rate on 15.5% team target share

Kelce - 5.1 % drop rate on 24.4% team target share

Cook - 6.2% drop rate on 13.5% team target share

Andrews - 5.1% drop rate on 24.1% team target share

Ertz - 6.7% drop rate on 23.8% team target share

He's got the highest drop rate on the second least amount of shared targets. Yeah, drops happen. It happens a little more with Ebron. 

When nearly double is "a little"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Man another example of the power of a first round perigee. Take out 1 Colts seasons and he's a TE filler. Its not a terrible deal at least but color me unenthused.

Brissett had bad midfield vision so our RBs and TEs didn’t get much attention in that area. So his playing time dropped and he shut himself down for the season. Hence the Colts made no attempt to re-sign him . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bertuzzi said:

Seems like a really good signing for the steelers. 

It's a great signing if you want to get your heart rate going on a critical 3rd and long and then have a perfect pass fall out of his hands, only to be in a state of rage and unable to process what just happened.