@The Orca 

@Malfatron

@SwAg

@Blue

@MWil23

@squire12

@Counselor

Top choice, who dies via the lynch?

I was confident yesterday I caught Finn. When he flips scum I’d go squire or Biggio. Biggio has posted random Office gifs...I don’t know him at all. Same with the new guy Vikesfan. I don’t know him at all. James/KSJ/BCB are also quiet but that’s not all that abnormal, but I’m not discounting it either.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Fin

tenor.gif?itemid=3440361

If he knew he was motivated (I'm going to assumes its cause he had a move) and you kept implying you knew he killed the two, then why would he emphatically want you killed instead of him. Makes no sense, but was basically his only play cause he couldnt claim he went to Z...when you hammered that you knew he killed X and Y...he had to account for you possibly being a track.  That's why he said he went no where imo. All said he is trying to cover his behind while making you look bad. He was caught and went with the easiest lie

I'm good with his lynch above anyone else tonight 

you guys are so lost 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was confident yesterday I caught Finn. When he flips scum I’d go squire or Biggio. Biggio has posted random Office gifs...I don’t know him at all. Same with the new guy Vikesfan. I don’t know him at all. James/KSJ/BCB are also quiet but that’s not all that abnormal, but I’m not discounting it either.

what do you make of ksj's posts right before this one?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

him not voting you on D1 stood out to me as odd.   Why he would come in and vote you today is more peculiar.  I don't see KSJ as mafia voting you today after your case on finn.   Seems like he would just avoid you all together.  

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i claimed ******* JIM HALPERT. the main character of the ****. nobody has disputed my claim. it's unbelievable i'm getting lynched lmao 

I dont think anyone would CC you, The majority think you are scum and role fishing. Whats your move, that might be more convincing. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i already tried man there's no point anymore. you're probably mafia tho

tenor.gif?itemid=5933079

I'm town unfortunately

So if you are the main character, why are so many people content on your lynch?

Why did you have no move N1?

Why did you get told of a motivation?

Why do you think Pickle is scum...a scum motivator? If so, why and how did he motivate you of all people

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You and Orca as scum together? I mean, I said yesterday that I was pretty sure based on your/his and Malfs reactions you weren’t scum. I don’t make much off of him one way or the other, whereas last game he was concerned about an SK. He’s either trolling or throwing stuff against the wall hoping it sticks.