Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

You miss the part where it came up as in-thread discussion last game?  I mean, you were dead already, so I can see where you would have missed it.

@SwAg the lbc totally made you look dumb there

Are you gonna take that?

OMG this is like the best fight ever 

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
10 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

This does seem eye opening, especially as he ignored me as well.  It's also curious bc mwil (scum) made the first vote for me last game.

Is this a joke...I was Town. I just got home after a 13 hour work day today. I had to lay flooring in our new house that's getting built, so I'll read up tonight and then I'm going to bed. I'm tired.

This is interesting. We see here a push of sorts based off of erroneous information, followed by this, which on the surface is fine:

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sorry friendo confused games.  You know I have died d1/n1 ik like 5 of the last 6 games so they all run together for me lol

But this is what I take issue with:

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

maybe this is a new pickle, he typically will call players out that are ignoring him.   did with LBC, but not with Heimdallr

Really interesting word choice Squire. 

Pickle says that he was confused because he died D1 or N1 five of the last six games, but yet he clearly likes this blatant joke about how I busted Ragnarok last game. That's interesting to me, and I think it's telling. 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

maybe this is a new pickle, he typically will call players out that are ignoring him.   did with LBC, but not with Heimdallr

Really interesting word choice Squire. 

I mean, he even doubled down on it!

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah, just completely messed up the games.  I have not made it to d2 in forever so all the games seem like one to me.  Honest mix up on my part sunshine. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Because I'm finally not scum for the first time in what feels like forever, so I'm relishing the opportunity to be an in-thread jerk.

So, you’re trying to pal around, like I said, but it’s because you’re Town, and not scum.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The vote is almost exclusively based on a hunch that malf is bussing you. Which writing that out sounds very dumb. But I dont like how he changed his vote the second I voted you. 

Then the logical question is, why not vote malf then sunshine?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you’re trying to pal around, like I said, but it’s because you’re Town, and not scum.

A minor mind would see it that would.  it's OK, Sally.  You'll get there eventually.