Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, SlevinKelevra said:

Good point, for those who want to do away with the USPS...

Just another instance of people who claim to "support the troops" but don't.

Just saying the service they provide ME is the worst out of any mail carrier.

But yeah man go off...

14 minutes ago, mission27 said:

We keep that one close to the vest tbh

No need to litigate the intricacies of our mode with folks

We believe in it and it’s proved 100% accurate so far 

ok, what will the ratio be for per capita deaths be for the days of April 23rd to April 27th comparing Kentucky to California?

you don't have to disclose "model" details for that.  just give me a taste of its predictive power, quanitatively.

(and no, I do not think the IHME model is any good)

Edited by SlevinKelevra

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

it's a good thing that the USPS only exists to service you then.

oh wait.

Yeah because that's what I said...... haha sorry for stating my opinion of something on a public forum.

Feel free to never respond to me again though 🤡

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

Some of the talks with some of our Borrowers has been the potential conversion of hotels in "hot spot" areas to convert into temp. housing in those situations.  It is a tough situation as they need ramp up time and funds to accomplish that and would be unfair to expect the owner to cover that but also slow if they were to be funded through that and it may never actually be needed (hopefully).  

That’s comforting.

An F-5 just blasted Mississippi. It’s going to be a really rough couple of months. Hoping this virus gets contained before hurricane season.

4 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Yeah because that's what I said...... haha sorry for stating my opinion of something on a public forum.

Feel free to never respond to me again though 🤡

don't be surprised then, when your terrible opinions are pointed out as such. Since it's a public forum and all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I'm so tempted to do some international traveling. I'm extremely low-risk, I'm working at home, and a 3 weeks roundtrip trip flight from Chicago to Peru is $145 lol.

Would they let you on? I thought they were restricting travel?

Too lazy to Google. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

don't be surprised then, when your terrible opinions are pointed out as such. Since it's a public forum and all.

Yet here you are judging my opinion like I give af lmao

It's not debatable that to me USPS is the worst mail carrier due to the ridiculous issues I have had with them delivering my mail that I have never had with any other mail carrier. Therefore if they don't get bailed out I will honestly not care at all which was the point of my original post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Yet here you are judging my opinion like I give af lmao

It's not debatable that to me USPS is the worst mail carrier due to the ridiculous issues I have had with them delivering my mail that I have never had with any other mail carrier. Therefore if they don't get bailed out I will honestly not care at all which was the point of my original post.

You care a lot about appearing apathetic - so edgy, so cool. And your understanding of parcel delivery services is (well, should be) embarrassing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You care a lot about appearing apathetic - so edgy, so cool. And your understanding of parcel delivery services is (well, should be) embarrassing.

Ah yes

The hot pieces of *** love it when you tell them about your knowledge of parcel delivery services

Gets you so much hot ***

• Like 2